Sounding! A little advice?

Hey Kiley, you can always get a set online, but if you prefer to see them in person, you can always go to the new fine arts off mockingbird and 35.

I only have 3, and I got all 3 of mine from there.

I prefer the slicker lube, as there is no tension when it goes in. It can drop all the way down to your bladder if the angle is right, with minimal resistance. I always boil my rods when I'm done, and have never had an issue with and bladder infection.

I actually have visited Miss Lindsey for some visits, and have brought my sounds to her, and she has been kind enough to offer others, or use mine. I brought my own lube, just because I prefer the consistency. Miss Lindsey is always clean, and very particular on how things should be done. I really appreciate her for that.

My personal suggestion on sounds, since there is always the risk for pushing too far or hard and causing injury, is visit someone who is experienced with it, or just purchase a sounding rod meant for this play, and attempt it solo first. There is no rush, and no need for injury. Keep your toys clean, use water based lube, take your time, and have fun.
On a side note, don't use the silicone ones. Only use the stainless steel. You might have an allergic reaction to the silicone ones and not realize it until it's slid in all the way. I found out the hard way, and my urethera swelled almost shut. It's not fun. Stainless steel only!
I want to learn about sounding too. Been curious for a while.
I have found it t be beneficial to use fresh grated ginger. also enjoying a fresh glass of cranberry juice.
I have my favorite provider use sounds on me regularly. My best suggestion is a set of Hegar Sounds. They have a slight bend in them which is best for stimulating the prostate. There are eight in a set each one is 11 inches long and each end is a different size. So you actually have 16 different sizes in the kit. You can buy a really good set on amazon for about $50.00. Stainless steel is the best. Silicone and glass ones are harder to clean and not as comfortable to me. Use a good sterile, surgical lube. Enjoy.
I have found it t be beneficial to use fresh grated ginger. also enjoying a fresh glass of cranberry juice. Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
If you use the ginger you better have your sub restrained...that will really ignite his passion....btw..love the oozing creampie shot in your portfolio!
i was given a brand new sounding kit becuz the client had his heart set on exploring this, i just couldnt get comfy..if there's blood its not for me.
I have a Surgical Steel set I purchased online and they vary in size from 3mm to 13mm.
You can cause harm if not properly trained! Make sure you know what you're doing before you jump in...patience is key!
I have a Surgical Steel set I purchased online and they vary in size from 3mm to 13mm.
You can cause harm if not properly trained! Make sure you know what you're doing before you jump in...patience is key!