Anti-STI Measures

Keep tellin yerself that....

No, it ain't. Sorry. Not that it won't help at all. Or that it will hurt. But these steps offer little protection.

You are rolling the dice every time. Accept it. Otherwise, don't play.

And to anyone who is sayin "shit, there goes roo again"....no worries. I'm not gonna get preachy or into a big discussion on this again. This is what it is. But the OP deserves an informed answer to his question. No offense to Lakeside. His stuff sounds good. But it just ain't effective. I dearly wish it was....

Then again...it won't hurt. Might as well. Just don't thinck yer good cuz ya do this stuff...

. Originally Posted by rooster
I agree with you but they are actually serious which I find shocking but maybe it shouldn’t be so shocking

Sure pee and wipes lol
My suggestions were not a sure-fire way of preventing catching a bug, merely to minimize the chance of getting one.
Theres no sure way to know.
Maybe color changing Std condoms or piss test strips, but that's not easily available and probably expensive.
It's a roll of the dice. But in my experience theres a lot less issue in the hobby than I see In flings and drunken outings.
I'm FORTUNATE to not have any issues and every few sti's.
I'd say 2/550 is surprisingly.

Know your body and your smells. Finger test, smell test, idgaf if you have a boner, if it doesnt feel right, say NO!
....in my experience theres a lot less issue in the hobby than I see In flings and drunken outings...

...Finger test, smell test, idgaf if you have a boner, if it doesnt feel right, say NO! Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
Whew. Phoenix, whutdafuck gal? Yer on a roll lately. We're gonna create a new threAd called "Favorite Phoenix Frazes"

Whew. Phoenix, whutdafuck gal? Yer on a roll lately. We're gonna create a new threAd called "Favorite Phoenix Frazes"

. Originally Posted by rooster
The truth and carefully crafted statements are all a part of my charm!
Not on the market yet, but here's an interesting article:

https://www.peacequarters.com/condom...y-color-means/
mmmm no color for yeast infection or that all fear HIV
I retired from actively hobbying a number of years ago due to contracting an STI from a verified provider. The critter in question was topical so condoms made no difference. I'm pondering returning to the hobby and wondering if anyone has any suggestions on methods to prevent transmission of the likes of Molluscum Contagiosum. Alcohol wipes immediately after? Obviously CBJ, CFS, no DFK or DATY.

TIA for any suggestions. Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20
Unfortunately that is one of many risks taken with this hobby. Most of the providers verified or not, do see some of the same clients. So should that client get an STI from another provider or vise versa. Remember what was taught in sex education. If Susie has sex one time with Tom, but Tom has had sex with __ girls and those girls have had sex with __ guys and it continues from there. Susie not only had sex with Tom, but everyone he has and down the line.
Bottom line for safety from STI’s in this hobby:
1.) Stick with a regular provider who is low-volume and not a revolving door.
2.) Check your provider for track marks or any signs of party favors. Shared needles can spread disease and a lot of times those who party can’t remember if protection was used or not.
3.) Get tested frequently and also know that the provider you see does so as well. Cover it up with condoms, male or female (both are free at planned parenthood or obgyn offices), dental dams, finger condoms etc.
4.) Truvada prescription to prevent HIV in case of breakage or other mishaps. Though this prescription is over $1,000 a month (even with medical insurance), it is definitely worth the investment, but not quite sure how many hobbyists actually take it.

Hope this helps you with weighing your options.
Unfortunately that is one of many risks taken with this hobby. Most of the providers verified or not, do see some of the same clients. So should that client get an STI from another provider or vise versa. Remember what was taught in sex education. If Susie has sex one time with Tom, but Tom has had sex with __ girls and those girls have had sex with __ guys and it continues from there. Susie not only had sex with Tom, but everyone he has and down the line.
Bottom line for safety from STI’s in this hobby:
1.) Stick with a regular provider who is low-volume and not a revolving door.
2.) Check your provider for track marks or any signs of party favors. Shared needles can spread disease and a lot of times those who party can’t remember if protection was used or not.
3.) Get tested frequently and also know that the provider you see does so as well. Cover it up with condoms, male or female (both are free at planned parenthood or obgyn offices), dental dams, finger condoms etc.
4.) Truvada prescription to prevent HIV in case of breakage or other mishaps. Though this prescription is over $1,000 a month (even with medical insurance), it is definitely worth the investment, but not quite sure how many hobbyists actually take it.

Hope this helps you with weighing your options. Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
Thanks Zoey, you remind us all that the I in ECCIE is for information.
I’m actually happy to see this thread but I’m sorry that happened to you Agave. I think it’s the responsibility of BOTH the provider and the client to remain safe. Do your homework! Get tested regularly. Keep yourself informed and aware. Know the symptoms, keep your eyes out if something doesn’t look right on the skin. When in doubt - Don’t!
I’m actually happy to see this thread but I’m sorry that happened to you Agave. I think it’s the responsibility of BOTH the provider and the client to remain safe. Do your homework! Get tested regularly. Keep yourself informed and aware. Know the symptoms, keep your eyes out if something doesn’t look right on the skin. When in doubt - Don’t! Originally Posted by Chloe Matthews
great ...tips!

...buts there be one ya ...done ...lefts outs

...an thats be ta donts ...fuck funnel
I cant believe people are blaming hookers for their diseases

try taking responsibility for your own actions
yah, lets logon to this useless site and try and roadmap hookers

pm them and ask if their "clean"
Did you know that men are the predominant carriers for HPV? Did you know there are vaccines that can help minimize the risk of various STI’s? Did you know STI’s can be transmitted through skin? Do you know how to recognize skin lesions that could possibly be MC or HPV?

I’m not playing the blame game. I am simply saying if you are going to be in this community (whether you are a client or provider ) you are ultimately responsible for your own sexual health.
Did you know that men are the predominant carriers for HPV? Did you know there are vaccines that can help minimize the risk of various STI’s? Did you know STI’s can be transmitted through skin? Do you know how to recognize skin lesions that could possibly be MC or HPV? Originally Posted by Chloe Matthews
Did you know...that the magnetic field of the sun reverses polarity on average every 12 years?

(t'aint no vaccine for it tho)