What is too big for providers?

I thought this was going to be another fat girl thread. I was thinking 155 lbs. is about the limit. Anything over that is too big.
GP I must be a freak cause I was getting aroused just reading the stages of arousal you posted. LOL. Very good read.
GP I must be a freak cause I was getting aroused just reading the stages of arousal you posted. LOL. Very good read. Originally Posted by latnremedy

Me, too! I need a smoke and I don't even smoke..... LMAO!
GP I must be a freak cause I was getting aroused just reading the stages of arousal you posted. LOL. Very good read. Originally Posted by latnremedy
Me, too! I need a smoke and I don't even smoke..... LMAO! Originally Posted by aznlvr11

Hahhahahaha... well good to know I can arouse you with simple key strokes, maybe someday Latnremedy I get do that in person!
Personally anything bigger than 5 inches is too big for me. But if the guy knows how to be gentle then we can still have fun.

Has any provider ever placed an ad in the alert section, alerting other providers of a customer's huge cock. Like, "Warning, Warning, client '?' has a humongus cock and tore up my insides, be careful out there girls".. Im curious if most providers go for it, like a true team player, or if they just stare and say, "Ohhh, Hellll NO....". Ive heard various comments from other providers, but im curious of what most people on this site have to say when facing such delimma. Originally Posted by Lovedaty
You are paid to please, not complain. However be upfront about what the expectations are depending on size and both sides are happy.
You are paid to please, not complain. However be upfront about what the expectations are depending on size and both sides are happy. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Zed these ladies don't complain unless something is painful, and I am sure they are not gonna let someone cause them pain without speaking up about it. You don't pay these ladies to cause them pain do you?
Hahhahahaha... well good to know I can arouse you with simple key strokes, maybe someday Latnremedy I get do that in person! Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Wow! Since you two are among my very favorite ladies, I need to be there to watch that!
Wow! Since you two are among my very favorite ladies, I need to be there to watch that! Originally Posted by tikkler33
When I get to feeling better baby we can have a party at my house!
When I get to feeling better baby we can have a party at my house! Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
I’m looking forward to the invite.
Lame attempt at a threAD...I'm just sayin'.
Less talk of childbirth, more praise of average dick size please
I’m looking forward to the invite. Originally Posted by latnremedy
Sounds like a good time in the making...........I can come in off the bench on this one.....lol
Sounds like a good time in the making...........I can come in off the bench on this one.....lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Well shoot looks like we have the makings of a good party..!

I better hurry up and get to feeling better so I can start planning..
LMAO that would be funny if it was in the alert section,but on a more serious note if it is too fat for my mouth then it is too fat for other places and my opinion as far as length goes 6 inches is great 7 inches is almost to deep and 8 inches is definitly too long.