have you been with a provider and her period started?

I try to pinpointy my periods....but sometimes it comes earlier than I want,
so you just gotta deal with it

There is always so much more fun activities to do on a date that it should not matter!
It has happened to me once and she offered greek so i took it.
This has only happened to me once & it wasn't a full-blown start. It was only a little spotting & he totally freaked out. We had been going at things for about 20 minutes & when he pulled out to change positions, he noticed a tiny itty bitty amount of blood on the condom. He literally jumped off the bed & ran to the bathroom. When he came back to the bedroom he asked me if I "keep track of that stuff". Um, yes, but stuff happens! I was about a week away from my start time & again, it was a very minimal amount of blood.

Anyway, he couldn't get his clothes on fast enough & then had the nerve to ask for his money back. I said, "NO", & he tried to argue with me about it because not only did I start bleeding but he didn't get to finish. Ridiculous is what that is. He didn't get his money back & he left very unhappy.

Oh, & I saw a client the very next day without a drop of blood in sight.

A woman's body/cycle can be funny & unpredictable to say the least.
Some guys will stay and fuck her anyway. Just sayin'.
They try to hide it with the makeup trick, they take shower in between sessions frequently to mask the taste, I stop doing daty and the session become more PSE, I wait for them to offer a compensation or rate deal (because I definitely won't ask) the color on the bed changes and stains the hotel linen........in the back of my mind I'm thinking....will I still get my hotel safety deposit back.........

I rotate the mattress and hide the forensic evidence in a pillowcase.....lol

When I experienced it I was halfway through an overnight session. She didn't have a big flow so It wasn't too much of an issue I just had to shower more frequently between sessions. At least it stayed lubricated......definitely a low lights situation......

Unlike many here....getting bbbj or greek as the consolation prize wouldn't work for me..its not enough to accommodate the physical loss. Id hope she would do the right thing and if she couldn't accommodate offering vaginal sex just giving me a partial refund comparable to the time that's missed......or a large discount on the next session if she's good.

As long as her flow isn't chunky, stank, and nasty Id just keep on trucking with no daty at all.

Now if the session has not started yet however.......I don't want period pussy and she should not assume I would. I don't have any weird kinks........but if we are in session already its ok..... I just want a fair shake if she declines. Very situational.
When it is you, Shayla, nothing will get in the way!

I will be there to protect her and keep you from bothering her.

Eternal vigilance for the woman of my day dreams
You have offended my honor, Sir! I challenge ye to a dew-ell!

empty beer cans at 5 paces?
Sheeee.....we got some vampires here...drink the blood...I'll pass
I am as regular as clockwork so when I think a couple days ahead I am going to start my period, I put a sponge in there and use different colored condoms ( like red LOL, seriously) in CASE something does happen to freak the guy out, but so far, so good :P
Happened the 2nd time I hobbied. She's still my ATF. I've seen her when she has told me it's that time of month. It's natural. it's part of a woman's life...what you do depends on how she's feeling.

I'm with Old-T, SkylarCruz, et al. This should not be a problem.

BTW Skylar, nice post. I seem to always agree with what you have to say.
As my favorite philosopher, Ron White, said, "When the roller coaster is out of order, they don't shut down the whole amusement park."
empty beer cans at 5 paces? Originally Posted by catnipdipper
How about full beer mugs at a strip club?

dueling lap dances I like that