Outrage anyone? 13 year old beaten by three 15 year old drug dealers

I hope the authorities blood tested the 13 year old for drugs.
I hope the authorities blood tested the 13 year old for drugs. Originally Posted by lostincypress
What would that prove? If such a test came out positive, the thirteen year-old can certainly plea that it was second hand smoke from those three.
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Talk about whipping up some shit. CJ just throws out that the 13 year old STOLE drugs from the other three. Funny (it's not really funny) that my research doesn't have anything on that. Just CJ throwing some more shit on the broken body of a kid. How do you live with yourself CJ? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

drama queen

very good of you to feel so much compassion for druggies.

1 the kid doesn't live in TX
2 you sleep with dogs you get fleas
3 the punks were doing what punks do, and I cant control the world
4 I don't give a shit
You lead with Texas as your strongest argument???? I guess you don't understand the rules.
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 10:24 AM
You lead with Texas as your strongest argument???? I guess you don't understand the rules. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
please inform the audience exactly how a Texan can have any impact on a crime that took place in Florida.

The rules:

you cant make up your own rules.
I was asking about how you felt, not about if you could make a difference.

I have some to the conclusion that you (CJ), WTF, Timpage have gotten just as lazy as FuckZup. You need to put some more thought in what you write. Typos are something to be concerned with if you're looking for a cheap thrill or editing an academic paper. This isn't an academic paper. This is a fly by the seat of your pants, free wheeling, written conversation.
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 10:33 AM

I have some to the conclusion that you (CJ), WTF, Timpage have gotten just as lazy as FuckZup. You need to put some more thought in what you write. Typos are something to be concerned with if you're looking for a cheap thrill or editing an academic paper. This isn't an academic paper. This is a fly by the seat of your pants, free wheeling, written conversation. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I told you exactly how I felt and why, and you venture off on a JD drama tangent
hell no .. the kid that got his ass whipped stole the dope from the kids that beat him

end of stroy Originally Posted by CJ7
It is hard for me to believe that someone could think like you do. Do you really believe all of your stupid posts or are you just trying to get attention.
  • CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 12:03 PM
It is hard for me to believe that someone could think like you do. Do you really believe all of your stupid posts or are you just trying to get attention. Originally Posted by rodog44

that comment certainly added to the post didn't it ? ... trying to get attention?
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2013, 12:17 PM

I have some to the conclusion that you (CJ), WTF, Timpage have gotten just as lazy as FuckZup. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who the fuc cares how I feel? God damn we ain't getting married JD. CJ7 is right...wtf can we do about it? Nothing, shit like this happens all the time. Kids whip each others ass all the time. You sound like some whiney ass liberal..."How do ya'll feeeeeeel!"
hell no .. the kid that got his ass whipped stole the dope from the kids that beat him

end of stroy Originally Posted by CJ7

How do you know this? As usual, you talk a lot of shit but don't back it up.
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2013, 12:26 PM
How do you know this? As usual, you talk a lot of shit but don't back it up. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
How do you 'feel' NiceGuy53, JD wants to know!
How do you 'feel' NiceGuy53, JD wants to know! Originally Posted by WTF

You must be another one of CBJ7's butt buddies. You 2 need to get a room.
I apologize for using the word "feel". I was trying to talk at your level (that is what they teach in education). My first word on the subject "outrage" is closer to what I meant.
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2013, 01:04 PM
I apologize for using the word "feel". I was trying to talk at your level (that is what they teach in education). My first word on the subject "outrage" is closer to what I meant. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You 'felt' outrage?

How nice, tell NiceGuy53 and let's see how he 'felt'. You two gayrods can hold hands and try and make each other 'feel' better!