Fake Review - Just an FYI

I do not know if anyone is trying to start problems or not and I really have tried to stay out of it since my thread was meant to be informative and not anything else but I can stand by Helicopter206's statement that he did infact see me as an incall appointment. He was also very sweet I might add

Modd please read my statement and get this problem fixed. he is starting some crap. I saw Tori at her house that is how I know her. she has a blue van. she was really nice to me. just look in Tori's 20 questions and what I know about her.

Thanks Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Sorry, I posted that about the same time I got the PM's from Tori in which she told me that she had seen you but it was not outcall.

But yours and Mr_Longstick's posting history seems very much alike.

Yes the mods will get to the bottom of this and the multiple handles.
I only have this one now. I was banned by Fritz. I just got back on the site and Tori is the first person I have seen.
I was flightmedic changed to Helicopter a long time ago. I am also a paying member.
anything else.

ElamEno
what did I ever do to you to start this drama about me.

I know your are Kalyen's WK. but I don't care.

I don't post any information about anyone that I here about, I don't need to.
I only have this one now. I was banned by Fritz. I just got back on the site and Tori is the first person I have seen.
I was flightmedic changed to Helicopter a long time ago. I am also a paying member.
anything else.

I know that your original name was *****45 and you changed it to Helicopter206 - I was not aware that Fritz had banned you for the other handle.
It is odd that he did not have that handle disabled.

ElamEno
what did I ever do to you to start this drama about me.

All I can say is that I really need to install a breathalyzer on my keyboard

I know your are Kalyen's WK. but I don't care.

Boy talk about something from way out in left field... I don't have any idea where that came from.
When I read that my first thought was that sounds like something mexmex would post.

All I can think is that your upset that I didn't thank you for telling me about what she was saying about me.
to be honest I would not have believed you if it was not backed up by a few others.

I know it is a few months late but THANK YOU!, also thank you for the update and reminder.
I am a big boy and can handle myself.

I don't post any information about anyone that I here about, I don't need to.

Ummm really, then why are you a member of a Information board? Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Now back on track with the thread...

On the subject of someone driving her or not all I can think is....

Really - Because she is in the hobby she is not allowed to be safe?
she is not allowed to have a friend/SO/chaperon take her to a outcall for her own safety?

I am 6'1" and 285 lbs, and the idea of going somewhere that I have zero control of scares the bejesus out of me.
Hell I would want a chaperon myself and I really don't see how the ladies do it.
I wasn't banned because of my handle it was because I leaked ROS to someone and pissed off some people.

ElamEno:
I agree with you, it's up to the girl if they want a driver.
I try and meet them on their terms.

Dam dude your one hell of a big guy. You just might have placed an add to be someone's driver. lol
Originally Posted by Mr_LongStick

Don't feel bad fritz banned me too. When he took over he thought he was god.
How rude and inconsistent, err inconsiderate that no announcements were made giving chapter and verse on all these bannings.