From Layla Rose's ad posted late yesterday...

I just want to make it clear that y'all have my permission, blessing, and encouragement to hijack any of my threads, anywhere and anytime. I'm endlessly fascinated by the phenomenon of thread drift.

Have at it!

Cheers,

bcg (who's been known to hijack his own threads, as well as others, on occasion)
Well shut my mouth and Fuck me running. Sometimes I could just kick myself in the ass for not buying a ticket for a seat on the bus. (Go back 20 or so post, as I said this before). Originally Posted by Sonoman
I'd really rather you held still, but I guess I'm up for a challenge.
I hate, and I really mean HATE you all for making me go to Honey Boo Boo's Wikipedia page. She's from Georgia, and has apparently always lived there. Ick. I feel like I need to go wash my hands now or something. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
You should sanitize your hands and eyes!
I'm being playful. I can't hate Abbey, anyway. I have to see her at holidays.
I do seriously feel gross from reading that page, though. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
Tru dat!!! Btw, what time are you coming next week?!?
Well shut my mouth and Fuck me running. Sometimes I could just kick myself in the ass for not buying a ticket for a seat on the bus. (Go back 20 or so post, as I said this before). Originally Posted by Sonoman
Bwaahaahaa!!!

Yeah, I just found Brit two days ago, so you're not that far out of the loop.

I agree w/ her though...you're playing way too hard to get!
I just want to make it clear that y'all have my permission, blessing, and encouragement to hijack any of my threads, anywhere and anytime. I'm endlessly fascinated by the phenomenon of thread drift.

Have at it!

Cheers,

bcg (who's been known to hijack his own threads, as well as others, on occasion) Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Wait! So, it's not all about me?!?

I thought that was the only reason anyone signed on to ECCIE anymore.

Bwaahaahaa!!!
Oh I'm a slow runner, very slow.

And something tell me there is not way in hell one could be still.
I'd really rather you held still, but I guess I'm up for a challenge. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
Bwaahaahaa!!!

Yeah, I just found Brit two days ago, so you're not that far out of the loop.

I agree w/ her though...you're playing way too hard to get! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Congratulations to ya. You know my foot want let me get to far ahead and since the foots messed up I have to run really slow. Hehe
Congratulations to ya. You know my foot want let me get to far ahead and since the foots messed up I have to run really slow. Hehe Originally Posted by Sonoman
I'll do the backward crawl and suck, you can hold Brit for the carry and fuck... So, condition up, or take a pit stop on the mattress to the right...

xoxo
I'll do the backward crawl and suck, you can hold Brit for the carry and fuck... So, condition up, or take a pit stop on the mattress to the right...

xoxo Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Ok I got it. One parts missing, no pit stop, no laying down on the job. Were taken this one standing up and bent over, Brit can ride on my back like a cowgirl watching.
Double post,

Damn glad I know where the crash cart is. Looks like I might need CPR.
Ok I got it. One parts missing, no pit stop, no laying down on the job. Were taken this one standing up and bent over, Brit can ride on my back like a cowgirl watching. Originally Posted by Sonoman
I'm impressed!
Double post,

Damn glad I know where the crash cart is. Looks like I might need CPR. Originally Posted by Sonoman
If the fucking doesn't kill you, the orgasm might.
Wait! So, it's not all about me?!?

I thought that was the only reason anyone signed on to ECCIE anymore. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Delusions of grandeur? I don't recall that it was ever all about you.

Your marketing is brilliant, and you follow up with quality, but there are other fish in the sea, too. They deserve some love.

Cheers,

bcg
What a cool way to go. Just don't let the undertaker remove the smile. I want to see those walk'n by, doing the slow walkin, sad talking saying don't he look good. He sure left here happy.

If the fucking doesn't kill you, the orgasm might. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones