RIP meat loaf

Meatloaf was in another movie with patrick swayze and Randy Travis, ( Black Dog ) was the name of the Movie Originally Posted by Franklin4
He was on some reality show...some delusional guy that's going to prison hosted it. I think he came in 4th or 5th place.
BTW....

His name is Robert Paulsen
its funny because you couldn't pay me enough to spend intimate time with you, could only afford a quick coffee date when i still offered them... so now you sit around insulting me lol

my rates aren't even that high compared to some girls lol, isn't that kind of embarrassing for you? since you like to act like you have all of this crazy money and stuff?

RIP meatloaf Originally Posted by valkyra
Riiiiiight. Works for me!
I loved when he sang on the Ted Nuggent "Free for All" Album
Good stuff! Originally Posted by lilylivered
All these years rockin' that album and I didn't know he was on it. Any particular songs, or all of it?
I know "Dog Eat Dog" has a chorus with multiple voices, so I'm guessing he's on that one.
All these years rockin' that album and I didn't know he was on it. Any particular songs, or all of it?
I know "Dog Eat Dog" has a chorus with multiple voices, so I'm guessing he's on that one. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Ted did "free for all"
Derek st holmes or whatever his name is did "Dog eat Dog"
Meatloaf sang five others, cant think of the names right now
Been years since I heard the album
BTW....

His name is Robert Paulsen Originally Posted by Presj22
Marvin Lee Aday is his real name
Nice Tribute to a very Talented Good Guy that beat the odds. Well Done

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...cid=uxbndlbing

nooooo probably one of my favorite actors. I love hot patootie

His actual name was Michael Lee Aday but everybody called him Meat Loaf. He was in a few movies you should know, like the "Rocky Horror Picture Show", "Fight Club", and "Wayne's World" to name a few. I was introduced to him via RHPS (I'm obsessed with the film. Obsessed)- He was the awesome chonky biker dude if you aren't familiar with the film (and if you're not, good god go watch it already)

His album "Bats out of Hell", which was released in the 70's, is still in the top 10 selling albums of all time.

One of those dudes who could fit in wherever he fit.
They didn't say what he passed from, but he died at 74 surrounded by his wife and daughters.

Gone but not forgotten. Meat loaf!!!

From the early years:

later on:

Originally Posted by valkyra
Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?