We were duped?

First and Second interview went well here........ trying to iron out all the beni's and 401k........

JaD
You're getting benefits??? WHAT THE FUCK ST.C???

I didn't get offered benefits...I'm claiming Anti-middle-aged German ancestry servicemember bias...this is horseshit...you'll hear from my lawyers...
Wait, wait, wait... You actually thought they let the sheep choose their shepherd?
One of the two things is possible.

St. C already knew SMI was the best options we had but he needed some proof so people like you cannot say 'how come no poll was conducted and St. C single handedly chose a new mod, why can't we vote, etc'.

Or St. C got little confused by noises in the room. So he had to find out who most people favor as a new mod. The poll shows most people opted for "no change" given the new choices. Now you people complain why there is poll and St. C did not just pick SMI instead of going through blah blah blah.

You guys are like little girls at high school.

It's been nearly two months since the "New Mods for Houston" thread and a month since the mod poll was closed and all we got out of it was SMI.

Don't get me wrong, I thinck that SMI, is actually one of the better mods that Houston has had. (Don't point me bro)
But, if that was all that was gonna happen wouldn't it have been easier to just ask him to come back rather than going through all the drama and bs of a useless poll?

Just curious. Originally Posted by boardman
I wonder if I can use the company car on my own time? Do you think St.C will know? Do you think it will be loaded with GPS and I will get caught? Nah, I'm probably being paranoid.

I'm going to pimp the company car. That will be my official first act....I know. I know. I'm counting my chickens before they hatch.....I'm so in, I just know it!

I'm so glad I was not in the German army in the middle ages, I hear they discriminate!
Do you think it will be loaded with GPS and I will get caught? Originally Posted by jasmin
In your case, I am certain it will have GPS.
It is well established I do....What about the company car?

I hear it's a Pacer. That can't be true can it?
You guys are like little girls at high school. Originally Posted by futile
Your just now realizing that...LOL!
I'm a little confused. My only vote came from St. C but I haven't interviewed yet.
The pole = Cat herding 101

And this is the company car

I look good in both colors......I'm good..Whew.
Who is st c?
SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND CUT YOUR FINGERS OFF!!!! What kind of question is that? If you must know he is my patron saint....This is HIS playground....