Help me please

Waiting...........Waiting..... ......The MF reference has to be right around the corner Originally Posted by atxbrad
I had no idea that Monica Foxx sold Herbalife!! Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
I knew it was coming but didnt expect it to take so long. You didnt let me down CandyMan.

C'mon Jake! Did you finish the deed?
Hell I talked her into a blumpkin.

It was either check her phone or read the back of the shampoo bottle AGAIN. You girls should have sports illustrated next to the shitter for goodness sakes!
I guess my name is at the top of a whole bunch of DNS lists. I promise I won't eat any more chili.
LOL

Couldn't you have just said you needed to take a crunch, and let it ride? And you checked a provider's phone just because it was there? Jesus, man.

Maybe your wife is just buying Herbalife?

Next time, you know, shower before you leave? I'm just sayin.
  • Carl
  • 02-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Let me see if I understand. Your blumpkin-girl provider needs to sell both pussy and Herbalife to make ends meet? Either the economy is worse off than anybody realizes or she must look like Madeleine Albright.
She is high class. She has blue water in the toilet!
Hell I talked her into a blumpkin.

It was either check her phone or read the back of the shampoo bottle AGAIN. You girls should have sports illustrated next to the shitter for goodness sakes! Originally Posted by Big Jake
Homie, I'm pretty sure its just simple etiquette that you don't pinch off a loaf at your provider's incall. Plus, you shouldn't be reading on the throne anyway - too much time can cause hemorrhoids.

Maybe just offer her the same courtesy you'd expect her to give you?
  • Carl
  • 03-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Heck, I hear Jake pays extra for the occasional Hot Carl (no pun intended) or Cleveland Steamer or Cincinnati Bowtie. But sometimes he settles for Mars Bar Party or an Alabama Hot Pocket.
jeez.. I was eating before I read this...

Onceler
...backing away from the backstrap...
Check your wifes ass. If its blue too than you guys should do a three-some.

The real question is: Did the Herbalife girl let you finish banging her after you dropped a duce in the bathroom?

Waiting...........Waiting..... ......The MF reference has to be right around the corner Originally Posted by atxbrad
seriously.... did the provider let you finish fucking her after you dropped the "mother-of-all-bombs" in her shitter? Originally Posted by LadiesFan

You can't leave us hangin', inquiring minds want to know! How did the remainder of the session go after dropping the big deuce deuce? What's up with the unsolved mystery about your wife being in her phone? I'd try for a three-way, sans the chilli ; ) Originally Posted by Devynn von Tease
I have only 2 questions: The first echos the above questions to which we are still awaiting an answer??????????

The second: While you were reading the "only" material at hand, did you give a courtesy flush?? I mean the stench had to be awful!! LMAO
Personally.... I think that Whispers' sage advice above should be added as a sticky to this forum!
There is no point to helping the helpless. Thank goodness I ate my chili the other day... the Great Indoors store will never be the same after my visit.
Being that Big Jake is someone who I would never been seen with in public, let me say this in private.

The reason BJ will be on the DNS list of all the providers is because of his smurf butt.......duh!

As to the locked cell phones...........don't fret it. I will send all of you hobbyists a process to unlock the provider phone through PM.

So guys...................check your PM.

Ladies, check with your WK.
It's all good... This is a win-win situation!!

If your wife is just getting Herbalife = good. She does not know about your extracurricular activities, and she is trying to better herself.

If your wife is getting more than just Herbalife = good. She can't be pissed at you for extracurricular activities since she is doing the same.

If your wife WANTS more than Herbalife AND a girlfriend = GREAT. The Trifecta. Schedule the threesome!

What's the problem, now??
Hell....I just went on a diet. So.....Jake? Where can I get some Herbal Life? Seriously. LOL