what would Jack post..

I cut my pockets out of my jeans Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
you playing pocket pool????
jack may post this too:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g1...nvictions.html Originally Posted by bjwstw
Great article, I think I might be able to go see Frankie soon. If she's down with it.

Keep coming with the booze angle, I've been a lush since before you were born.
This would be classic Jack!

Florida man demands right to wed computer

Got some 'funny' folks living in Florida.....
Great article, I think I might be able to go see Frankie soon. If she's down with it.

Keep coming with the booze angle, I've been a lush since before you were born. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Whaaaaaaaat!!!! That would be cool! And exciting! I am down with it or actually up with it hooray!

That is good news JC especially for you for more then just meeting me, congrats!
you playing pocket pool???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You wanna?! Hehe

Nah I just do not think it makes sense to put bigs pockets in a tight pair of jeans ..kinda defeats the purpose of hugging curves
crazy big..no crazy freakin huuuuge!!!hahahhahahhahah we would be like a
tease treat for that beast..;D Originally Posted by aj14620
No kidding..

You would be more lucky he would have to swallow you whole on account of that firm ass you are always excersing ..I am going to start working out lol

Motivation hehe xoxo
Whaaaaaaaat!!!! That would be cool! And exciting! I am down with it or actually up with it hooray!

That is good news JC especially for you for more then just meeting me, congrats! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Jack was (is) a good guy. I'll miss his musings and postings of current events.
you playing pocket pool???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You wanna?! Hehe

Nah I just do not think it makes sense to put bigs pockets in a tight pair of jeans ..kinda defeats the purpose of hugging curves Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Reminds me of the time when I was a little boy and asked my old man for a pull toy. He gave me a pair of pants with a hole in the pocket!!!
Jack may have posted....

The World's Oldest Profession in Ancient Pompeii

No kidding..

You would be more lucky he would have to swallow you whole on account of that firm ass you are always excersing ..I am going to start working out lol

Motivation hehe xoxo Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

squats..jumping jacks and lunges...i really reallyreallyreally hate lunges..but..i do them anyways..you and i put together would be like a teeeny tiny chicken
nugget to him...
http://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2013/05...tent+Marketing Originally Posted by aj14620
I watched the two part tv movie on Bonnie and Clyde round x mas last year. The movie did show a lot of their character as the article describes. Bonnie was really into the fame
This would be classic Jack!

Florida man demands right to wed computer

Got some 'funny' folks living in Florida..... Originally Posted by Celso
LOL hope he has a back up plan lol