Do you negotiate?

BTW, let's not confuse fee clarification with negotiation.. read enough reviews, and you'll see prices all over the map for the same time and service.. a Provider showcase may read $200 for 30 minutes, and the same day a review is written, saying 30 minutes with a $150 price tag.. it is not negotiating to ask if you can get 30 minutes for $150..
  • BLM69
  • 11-07-2015, 09:20 PM
BTW, let's not confuse fee clarification with negotiation.. read enough reviews, and you'll see prices all over the map for the same time and service.. a Provider showcase may read $200 for 30 minutes, and the same day a review is written, saying 30 minutes with a $150 price tag.. it is not negotiating to ask if you can get 30 minutes for $150.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's correct and the amounts posted are not always accurate, there's a lot guys that get discounts aka grandfathered rates, These are usually the regulars that visit often instead of some of the wealthy guys that posted so far.
I never negotiate, especially with a provider I've never seen before, or don't see on a regular basis.

The only time I would think about it is if I was planning on a weekend get away, and that's only if I've known the provider for quite sometime.
BTW, let's not confuse fee clarification with negotiation.. read enough reviews, and you'll see prices all over the map for the same time and service.. a Provider showcase may read $200 for 30 minutes, and the same day a review is written, saying 30 minutes with a $150 price tag.. it is not negotiating to ask if you can get 30 minutes for $150.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sometimes the providers' fee structure just doesn't make sense. For instance, there are providers' listings where their 2-hour rate is more than twice their 1-hour rate, etc. Also in the same ad they have different rates for the same service listed.

A little proofreading on their part would be beneficial for all concerned.
There are days I am open for negotiating or if I know you are traveling from afar to come visit me. It all depends on your mannerisms and the price difference in which you are wanting to negotiate. I really do not get offended unless you are a repeat offender and or have too many requests/demands that come with it. lol. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Young Lady, the only negotiation I ever will have with you is who's going to be on top first....
I have a price range in my mind that I'm willing to pay a provider per hour and per hhr...I stick to that. I don't typically contact a provider I can't afford unless I see she's running a special. I have also had providers contact me that I have seen before who have increased their rate outside of the range I'm willing to pay. I might remind them of what I paid or just flat out tell them I'm sorry but their new rates don't fit my hobby budget.

The debate of prices has been an ongoing discussion since I have been on ECCIE. Ladies don't want us to haggle but they have to understand that we got shit to do with our money too. Hey...the struggle is real!
  • Iam45
  • 11-08-2015, 07:25 AM
Pricing is an art as well as science. The sweet price point is where you get no rif raff and yet do not put yourself outside the reach of the average humble hobbyist. Now if your aim is to be exclusive and there should be people left yearning for you, bump it up all the way baby, but make sure you deliver the experience you promise because the men with money know their money's worth all too well. They did not earn it for free and will not give it away just for showing up.
The sweet price point is where you get no rif raff and yet do not put yourself outside the reach of the average humble hobbyist. Originally Posted by Iam45
that explains a lot.. I've been getting PM's from Providers asking what my maximum donation is for a session.. I look at their showcases after, and see their fees are $1 higher than the amount I gave in response
I negotiate with NBA's. Not anymore, though. They don't put out anymore like they used to. I'm done messing with these new NBA's.

They be tripping. Don't even hook a brotha up anymore. Their bosses must be standing over their shoulders when they type these days.
This topic comes up again and again and again year after year after year.
These girls operate their own business and advertise their commodity/service just like every other business does in RW (Real World). If the price tag is perceived by you as competitive/reasonable for the same item quality or service level found elsewhere, then you proceed. On the other hand, if it is not (for any variety of reasons) then there's 3 options: pay it anyway (that's crazy); politely and with due respect negotiate (like one should in RW); or walk away (like one would in RW). In any case don't let the little head or that soft spot in your heart do the thinking.
To quote Ari Emanuel: "I never cared what something costs; I care what it's worth".
Yes I am a negotiable provider. I'm very understanding. I will negotiate ALL my rates as long as its reasonable. Money isn't a big problem for me but getting good sex can be sometimes because I'm single as hell lol
My max is $1k per hr (I have seen a lady who charge $1k. Of course it went way over 1hr).

Now this should put me on provider's TDL... Hahaha

Chung, you should run reviews special for DFW ladies...and have ur posse post the reviews.
I have a price range in my mind that I'm willing to pay a provider per hour and per hhr...I stick to that. I don't typically contact a provider I can't afford unless I see she's running a special. I have also had providers contact me that I have seen before who have increased their rate outside of the range I'm willing to pay. I might remind them of what I paid or just flat out tell them I'm sorry but their new rates don't fit my hobby budget.

The debate of prices has been an ongoing discussion since I have been on ECCIE. Ladies don't want us to haggle but they have to understand that we got shit to do with our money too. Hey...the struggle is real! Originally Posted by txboi817
My feelings exactly. I won't demean a provider by negotiating her rates. I have a couple, in particular, that are normally out of my price range, but they are quick to let me know when they are in town and running specials. Other than that, Dallas is such a rich environment; someone is always competitive.
I don't negotiate on hhr or HR rates. Multi hour visits I'll try to negotiate though.
Everyone has a comfort zone, personally I can't see how negotiating would ever be a winning situation seems like it would put a damper on the session. I'd rather stay in my comfort zone and feel comfortable about a tip if I thought the service was above and beyond.