Pondering if Pearly Penile Papules Provoke Providers to Perceive Peril in Porking?

My life and profession is so serious and stressful. When I have down time I like to shoot the shit and have fun. Unfortunately, I feel the need to hobby less when I have down time because, I can actually spend time with the lovely ladies I court. Sorry to annoy you, but I assure you, work will pick back up for me soon and I will post less and hobby more! 👍

In the meantime, Shep and Daaaaman seem to run through hookers like a marathon, I'm sure they're on the prowl right now lol! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You don't annoy me in the least. I actually enjoy your posting it just struck me as funny that you were looking up dick pics
Glad I don't have to explain strange things on my dick.
You don't annoy me in the least. I actually enjoy your posting it just struck me as funny that you were looking up dick pics Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Haha, I guess I did overcommit a bit there huh, lol!
Awesome topic. About 5 years ago, before becoming a provider, I had a CIVI lover that had PPP.
Initially I freaked out. I did a little research to discover PPP. He had not been accurately diagnosed. Alot of physicians haven't seen this.
I'm a medical professional with a varied sexual background and freaked out thinking this was HPV/venereal warts.
It isn't contagious....Most guys that have it, had it before puberty or ever having sex.
Hobby on....
Awesome topic. About 5 years ago, before becoming a provider, I had a CIVI lover that had PPP.
Initially I freaked out. I did a little research to discover PPP. He had not been accurately diagnosed. Alot of physicians haven't seen this.
I'm a medical professional with a varied sexual background and freaked out thinking this was HPV/venereal warts.
It isn't contagious....Most guys that have it, had it before puberty or ever having sex.
Hobby on.... Originally Posted by alaine
Awesome! Thanks for the professional point of view on this, so you have indeed experienced the tickler effect huh? Lol!
Damn! Skin tags on your dick! Who knew? Treat it like all skin tags. Rubbing alcohol, small scissors or brand new nail clippers. Snip, snip...