haggling...

Couscous, you small squishy balls. Whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Small squishy aside, couscous is fantastic.
nothin gets girls hotter than tellin em you don't think they're worth their askin price. sure to be a good date.
nothin gets girls hotter than tellin em you don't think they're worth their askin price. sure to be a good date. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
That's why you pay after the date. Pay for services rendered. If a provider asks for money up front, and insists on it, I'll walk out. Fuck this "put the money in an envelope" bullshit.......
That's why you pay after the date. Pay for services rendered. If a provider asks for money up front, and insists on it, I'll walk out. Fuck this "put the money in an envelope" bullshit....... Originally Posted by MISCREANT

I have seen guys try to claim this in the past. How often does this happen?
nothin gets girls hotter than tellin em you don't think they're worth their askin price. sure to be a good date. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom

I have seen guys try to claim this in the past. How often does this happen? Originally Posted by brianjackson
It happens every time, I will never ever ever pay a hooker upfront. I have walked out numerous times, and I've had several hookers try to insist on some form of payment for their time, I just keep walking.

There are way too many hungry hookers to pay one up front and get shitty service as a result because they feel like they were dicked down too low or whatever else that they have going on.

How many Jimmy's come on here and write an alert about how they gave the money up front and they got robbed or five minutes of service or in and out or anyone of another 10 million excuses.

If I pay for 30 minutes or if I pay for an hour I'm going to get every second of that time and if they insist otherwise well I walk out with my donation and they get nothing.

If whatever hooker you are with goes batshit crazy at this point pull your phone out turn the video recording on and point it at her I guarantee you she will shut the fuck up. If her pimp or manager decides to barrel through the door at this point, beat his ass and get a video recording of that too.

This is a business, plain and simple, they must live up to their end of the bargain if they want to be paid.
Are you ok? Bump your head? Originally Posted by MISCREANT
no, I never been the same after I took a loan from one lady to spend it on another.
no, I never been the same after I took a loan from one lady to spend it on another. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nice. Way to go OSD

Sly in your old age.
..us hos are not meant to fit everyone. Originally Posted by ElleW
I guess that that is another way of saying 'size does matter!'
Yeah, getting haggled gets me so wet lmfao.
Yeah, getting haggled gets me so wet lmfao. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
What a hack!

You fucking hookers don't feel shit for your clients. It's a business.

For fuck sake.

I, for one, and I'm sure most don't give a shit if you get wet or not.

We care about how many hookers we can fuck for our hard earned cash.
What a hack!

You fucking hookers don't feel shit for your clients. It's a business.

For fuck sake.

I, for one, and I'm sure most don't give a shit if you get wet or not.

We care about how many hookers we can fuck for our hard earned cash. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
Someone has mommy issues
whew lol
Someone has mommy issues
whew lol Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
Says the hooker who looks like she is 9 YEARS pregnant.

Dear Lord.

Dear Lord. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
Says the guy that has nothing better to do with his pathetic life than troll a hooker board.
You're so big and tough in here
When your wife opens her purse to punch you in your shriveled balls, if you even have a wife or balls for that matter, I'm sure you make yourself feel better by coming on here and bitching about us whores
lol enjoy your miserable self loathing 4th

Dear Lord. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
Hey, there's a fun new roleplay idea to add to your kink menu Shannah.