Ranking top providers

I cannot rank the current providers as I have not been active enough recently but over the years it started with...

Jordan Michelle, Starla Jones and Cashmyr

Then Robyn followed By Sexy_Brittany and then Lorelei.

While they have all left the board I still have hopes to reaquaint myself with my ATF.

Meanwhile, I have to settle for texts and occasional calls discussing politics, psychology and, of all things, religion with her. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
What about Sadie? No list of all time greats is complete without her.
I'll just throw a dart or flip a coin. That's how I make most decisions nowadays lol. I'm retiring from the hobby. To much civilian poon throwing itself at me lately lmao Originally Posted by BobSmoot

Civilian Poon won't leave when your done. LMAO.
Every provider is great here we all try to make you guys very happy!
We know everyone has their favorites an thats okay just be nice lol
Every provider is great here we all try to make you guys very happy!
We know everyone has their favorites an thats okay just be nice lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Yeah being nice and respectful is the number one way to getting great service
Yes it is danielle
Hope all is well with you an be safe an have fun always !
Civilian Poon won't leave when your done. LMAO. Originally Posted by splitlog
You've obviously never had sex with me. Trust me they can't wait to get away. Usually laughing saying something to the affect of OMG it was so cute. It was like a penis only smaller
Anyone who was lucky enough to start with those quality ladies got off to 1 helluva start in the hobby..literally 3 legends you listed first

I cannot rank the current providers as I have not been active enough recently but over the years it started with...

Jordan Michelle, Starla Jones and Cashmyr

Then Robyn followed By Sexy_Brittany and then Lorelei.

While they have all left the board I still have hopes to reaquaint myself with my ATF.

Meanwhile, I have to settle for texts and occasional calls discussing politics, psychology and, of all things, religion with her. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I get PMs sometimes asking me to rank my top providers...top 3, top 5, whatever. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I long ago came to the conclusion that the only fun to be had in considering "Top X" lists in any field is in disagreeing with them.

Cheers,

bcg