What's the purpose of the alternate characters...

Is that your version of "Please, don't throw me into the briar patch?"
Is that your version of "Please, don't throw me into the briar patch?" Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
If only...
Attention grabber. It works. Even if one finds it annoying, it still serves it's purpose by drawing attention to the ad... Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Or causes one to say NEXT without opening Ad!!

Glad you asked, because I always wondered if it was some secret code or mere stupidity/nonsense. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
You might be onto something!!
Honey Badger,,, LOL,,, that critter in his avatar is about as far from the HB as you can get...
Or causes one to say NEXT without opening Ad!! Originally Posted by shorty
Is that what you do? So, if a girl uses hieroglyphics in an ad then that makes her... What? A scammer? Pimped? Low budget? Shorty, do you even hobby?? Or do you just randomly post negative bullshit? For every 1 who doesn't call, 3 others will. I'm pro-hieroglyphics so when you see my ads -- Just say next.
Honey Badger,,, LOL,,, that critter in his avatar is about as far from the HB as you can get... Originally Posted by Lazrback
In my defense (clears throat) he changed his avatar again! That's not the same critter!

H
The other one looked like Pyramider's other end sans feathers...
Hey look!!! Hunter's on top!!!
Is that what you do? So, if a girl uses hieroglyphics in an ad then that makes her... What? A scammer? Pimped? Low budget? Shorty, do you even hobby?? Or do you just randomly post negative bullshit? For every 1 who doesn't call, 3 others will. I'm pro-hieroglyphics so when you see my ads -- Just say next. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
It does make one wonder about said lady in Ad with all the Unnecessary BS Hieroglyphics. Just because I don't post reviews anymore, have a P411 acct, or see ladies that you might talk too, doesn't mean I don't hobby. At least its mutual on -- Just Say Next!!
Is that what you do? So, if a girl uses hieroglyphics in an ad then that makes her... What? A scammer? Pimped? Low budget? Shorty, do you even hobby?? Or do you just randomly post negative bullshit? For every 1 who doesn't call, 3 others will. I'm pro-hieroglyphics so when you see my ads -- Just say next. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
It does make one wonder about said lady in Ad with all the Unnecessary BS Hieroglyphics. Just because I don't post reviews anymore, have a P411 acct, or see ladies that you might talk too, doesn't mean I don't hobby. At least its mutual on -- Just Say Next!! Originally Posted by shorty
I predict a really hot grudge-fuck session in the near future...

Shorty, you'll have to make an exception on your review hiatus for this one. My only request is that you 'screw up' and post the BCD out in the open... Remember, it's nice to share.
My only request is that you 'screw up' and post the BCD out in the open... Remember, it's nice to share. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Just as a warning,,, I have enlisted some help to "Police" the review forums for just such occasions....

Just as a warning,,, I have enlisted some help to "Police" the review forums for just such occasions....

Originally Posted by Lazrback

Drats. Lol
I predict a really hot grudge-fuck session in the near future...

Shorty, you'll have to make an exception on your review hiatus for this one. My only request is that you 'screw up' and post the BCD out in the open... Remember, it's nice to share. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Not in a Million Years!!
Not in a Million Years!! Originally Posted by shorty
Well, at least you didn't say never.
Not in a Million Years!! Originally Posted by shorty
I see your still undecided!
Well, at least you didn't say never. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Shorty is just playing "hard" to get!