Rittenhouse on Tucker Tonight

How was the circle jerk last night. Poor Rittenhouse was the guest of honor at a bukkake party! Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so

Wonder how many lawyers XiNN has? I suppose they’re stupid too.

Sometimes you sound like a kid, Waco.

Yes, the kid did walk old oeb the street brandishing a semi-automatic weapon during a riot. And yes he did kill people.

Indisputable.

Yet somehow everybody got it wrong but Tucker Carlson? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you had it wrong too. you and the bulk of the media rushed to judge rittenhouse guilty because it fits your narrative.

you do know that the bulk of the media are still misrepresenting the facts? we call that lying, sport.

are you gonna call 'em out on it?
News stations in Australia days before verdict were reporting the guys that were shot were black. Also in Europe.
What happened to fact checking?
This is a combined effort of the global media to perpetuate their narrative!
if you say so

you had it wrong too. you and the bulk of the media rushed to judge rittenhouse guilty because it fits your narrative.

you do know that the bulk of the media are still misrepresenting the facts? we call that lying, sport.

are you gonna call 'em out on it? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
In all of his posts prior to the verdict he referred to him as a convict....NUFF SAID!!
He does have 52k+ worthless posts...
News stations in Australia days before verdict were reporting the guys that were shot were black. Also in Europe.
What happened to fact checking?
This is a combined effort of the global media to perpetuate their narrative! Originally Posted by winn dixie

they take the US media reports as their source without further review. so of course they got it wrong. the real question is why the US media intentionally got it wrong ...

are they all that stupid? probably but the facts were known for over a year. they had an agenda and they weren't gonna let some inconvenient little "facts" get in the way
In all of his posts prior to the verdict he referred to him as a convict....NUFF SAID!!
He does have 52k+ worthless posts... Originally Posted by bb1961

still waiting on him to 'splain what he would charge rittenhouse's parents with. negligent diaper changing when he was a baby?

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2021, 10:03 AM
still waiting on him to 'splain what he would charge rittenhouse's parents with.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You can't charge parents for posting idiotic things on the internet....as you prove daily.

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAA
You can't charge parents for posting idiotic things on the internet....as you prove daily.

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by WTF

are you giving lessons to WTF Jr.?
are you giving lessons to WTF Jr.? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Dont talk about his avatar! Dont get that going again.
he'll be fine. once i post the GOAT Tucker's interview with Kyle even you will see he's a level headed and articulate young man. despite with rifleman says about him.

BAHHAHHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That kid was as articulate as I would expect any kid to be at his age. That's not saying much. He grew up in America and he speaks English. I'm not giving any kid in this country a gold star because of their knowledge of simple noun/verb agreements that should be mastered by 4th grade. Or perhaps you believe in participation medals for everyone. I don't.

I also don't put much weight into interviews like that because people are so "coached up" by their lawyers that they might as well just read from a script. I watched the 1st 5 minutes of the interview and it was obvious the kid already knew the questions that were going to be asked. Interviews like that are completely fucking worthless when you pretty much already know what will be said before the interviewee even answers the question.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2021, 11:05 AM
But did he wipe Waco's spunk off before Tuckers turn?
That kid was as articulate as I would expect any kid to be at his age.....

... I watched the 1st 5 minutes of the interview ..... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Is that about how much of the trial you watched?

The kid probably doesn't have as much experience as you do testifying in criminal cases .... and probably doesn't have as many rifles as you do either .... so he's only had a couple of years more experience than you do.

Oh ... did you happen to see the video shown by the ADA of the all those "Black BLM peaceful protestors" standing around in the street watching things burn in the street with their ....

... military-style looking rifles strapped to their bodies?

According to your favorite "news" casters and the ADA they were there to kill someone .... and that was before Rittenhouse showed up.
the real question is why the US media intentionally got it wrong ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That’s simple. This happened right in the middle of the presidential election. Of course the media is going to do whatever it can and call whoever it can a white supremacist. They still even try to sell the “fine people’ and ‘mocked a disabled guy’ horseshit. They do this because some people are stupid enough to believe it and lazy enough not to look for themselves.
  • oeb11
  • 11-23-2021, 11:59 AM
That kid was as articulate as I would expect any kid to be at his age. That's not saying much. He grew up in America and he speaks English. I'm not giving any kid in this country a gold star because of their knowledge of simple noun/verb agreements that should be mastered by 4th grade. Or perhaps you believe in participation medals for everyone. I don't.

I also don't put much weight into interviews like that because people are so "coached up" by their lawyers that they might as well just read from a script. I watched the 1st 5 minutes of the interview and it was obvious the kid already knew the questions that were going to be asked. Interviews like that are completely fucking worthless when you pretty much already know what will be said before the interviewee even answers the question. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

LM - commenting about the articulate talents of Kyle RittenHouse - coming from One who uses f-bombs for communication, and cannot see any political reality other than the racist marxism one learned with "3 Ivy League degrees" - is Hypocrisy
Not to mention - laughable!
SAD

Enroll at Texas or Texas A&M - get a real education - if you can pass the exams.
Not to mention - laughable!
SAD Originally Posted by oeb11
Nah, what's sad and laughable is your obsession wwith my education little parrot. Did you flunk out of JuCo or some shit? Hell, you seem to care more about my education than my fucking employer does and they actually hired me and pay me because of them.

Chill out little man. If you want to get into one of the colleges I went to, let me know and I'll write for you a completely bullshit letter of recommendation touting your intelligence and innovation.

Oh, and some more fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck and fuck just for you my wannabe grandma.
  • oeb11
  • 11-23-2021, 12:19 PM
Liberals never do react well to having their Hypocrisy pointed Out!
'Right"???

My grandmother is dead. I am glad she does not have to see the behavior of DPST liberals.
SAD for you