Fetishes???? Can there be one that is way over the top??

I don't consider it kinky or over the top, but it's impossible to find in the hobby:
Full bush.

Hell, even in the "civilian" dating scene it is a rare commodity.

I'm very turned on by it. I guess I will have to be content with my aging 70's Penthouse magazine collection, lol.

wow Ron! Thats a full bush you could get lost in!
I used to tie a bow on mine back in the day!
I don't consider it kinky or over the top, but it's impossible to find in the hobby:
Full bush.

Hell, even in the "civilian" dating scene it is a rare commodity.

I'm very turned on by it. I guess I will have to be content with my aging 70's Penthouse magazine collection, lol.
Originally Posted by Long Ron Silver
You have a short memory.
You have a short memory. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I haven't forgotten my titillating traipsing through the 'golden triangle'.
Ya'll are making me want to grow mine back! It would only take me half as long to grow her back!
Men like it even if they don't admit to it. Only a few times have I ever had a complaint for not shaving my pubic hair. Of course, some of that could be the result of my client base that I entertain.
I was in a long-term relationship with a professional switch when I lived on the Coast many years ago, and she introduced me to the alternative side of the hobby. She was my first (and last) for many experiences, and it was one experience with her that gives me my pretty much only truly hard rule I have to this day. No edge play -- too intoxicating on the top and too dangerous on the bottom.
Men like it even if they don't admit to it. Only a few times have I ever had a complaint for not shaving my pubic hair. Of course, some of that could be the result of my client base that I entertain. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Translation: Crazy guys!
  • TxKev
  • 09-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Men like it even if they don't admit to it. Only a few times have I ever had a complaint for not shaving my pubic hair. Of course, some of that could be the result of my client base that I entertain. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
If the choice is Full Bush, Trimmed or Completely Shaved I would probably say Trimmed. But if the choice is Full Bush or Completely Shaved I would say Bush!
If the choice is Full Bush, Trimmed or Completely Shaved I would probably say Trimmed. But if the choice is Full Bush or Completely Shaved I would say Bush! Originally Posted by TxKev
I prefer trimmed or shaved but I like variety. Gotta floss now and then.
Knew a few ladies that wanted had a rape fetish....I didnt partake as just felt/sounded wrong...but too each their own
Over the top. Who is to say?

I love a bushy bush, but let's return to the basic premise.

I venture to say I've done stuff that most members would not do, and did so because I was curious. But I'm convinced there are things I'd never do that some/many of you have done.

So, one persons 'over the top' is another's 'OK, been there, done that."

And that's the key, isn't it. If it is new, and exciting, for you, who cares whether I think it is either boring or disgusting.
Over the top is anything involving vomit or blood or race play if they want me on the receiving end or if they want me on the receiving end of brown/gold or actual animal involvement (hell no).
Over the top is anything involving vomit or blood or race play if they want me on the receiving end or if they want me on the receiving end of brown/gold or actual animal involvement (hell no). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

2things:
I never have that issue, guys think my pube hair is erotic !! I agree it's so natural like the rest of me, it's silly to deny.

Also MOCHA, I agree with vomit &blood. I couldn't handle that. I just absolutely could not. Race play is fine . This is so common in the hobby life. Lol I love it