HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's lots of good info in this thread for you Maya!

Keep in mind the "bad guys" prey on providers who appear to be new, inexperienced or desperate. Decide what activities and screening methods YOU feel comfortable with. Make your own rules and never let a prospective client berate you for your decisions. It's ALWAYS your call !

There are lots of good guys out there, wait on em. They'll find you!
Stay safe!
Tess
  • tron
  • 07-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Famous quote from DC Mayor Marion Barry:

"Damn! I knew I shouldn't have come up here."

There may be some who will try to take advantage of your being new. If anything, be more careful initially. Don't be like Marion Barry.
Pleae dont ever be shy to ask for a reference most of us ladies are very friendly...Also always always listen to your gut feeling..if it feels wrong.... it IS wrong
MAYA there is a plethora of information in the ladies section you can take advantage of. Read everything you can get your hands on. Knowledge is power and can keep you safe. Don't be shy if you need something eithier. Most of the ladies will help you. You just have to ask like you just did! We were all once new and there is no reason you must figure everything out the hard way or all alone. AND ALWAYS trust your intuition. Better to be safe than to risk your safety over an appointment.
  • Maya
  • 07-31-2010, 06:45 PM
Thank u all so so much for all this great advice. I am truly grateful! I would have been totally lost with out all of u who took the time out of your day to give me such great advice. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

MAYA
Maya,

You need to try to get provider status ASAP so you can access the private provider areas. There are some scary people out there and they mostly try their tricks on new girls. In the ladies areas you will find lots of tips on screening, and alerts on guys that should be avoided.

I believe it takes two reviews to get provider status (though I could be wrong on that) but if you've seen anyone, ask them to review you. In the meantime, I believe this forum is open to everyone: http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=834It would be a good idea to visit it and learn what you can.

Also, when screening, check out these alert sites:

http://www.providerbuzz.com/

http://www.nationalblacklist.com/

It's important to remember that not every guy who has an alert is ACTUALLY a bad guy. Just like girls get false reviews, sometimes guys get false alerts. But if a guy has an alert, you should proceed extremely cautiously and be really careful about checking his references.

Here is another newbie tip for you. When a guy says he's seen, hypothetically "Lusty Linda" and her email is lustylinda123@yahoo.com -- find her website or ads. If you can't find them, ask him to send you a link. Check to make sure she has at least a few ads up over a substantial period of time or has a website. And then check to make sure the email he gives you is the exact same email as the one she uses in her ads. Guys will make up fake emails of well known providers to act as their own references.

Similarly, if he calls you and says his handle is HornyDude123, don't just take his word for it. Ask him to send you a PM to prove it.

The guys in Austin on this board will typically have at least 2 references of providers they have seen in the last year. The ones who refuse to provide that info, or don't have that info are few and far between. You might want to start out with the guys who have references (as there are plenty of them) until you are comfortable with a method for screening newbies... but that's all up to you of course.

Also, you're allowed to put things in your signature line. Maybe put a link to some pictures in there... The guys love fresh meat and you will probably be flooded with requests once the boys know what you look like.

Good luck!