You Know.. We All Have Rules???

Hmmm yeah this site is for informatiom exchange.
There are some hobbyist who are selfish and do not write reviews but when it comes to starting crap well they have no problem there.
I may be an asshole at times but I will help a fellow hobbyist out with info.
There some here who only cause trouble but getting to write or do a recon is like pulling teeth.
SELFISH is what you are taking from the givers then complaining
about everyone else not exchanging info.
Don't bitch unless you have contributed one view.
Carry the message not the mess.
What if every hobbyist didn't contribute a review.
Where would eccie be and where would we get quality talent and not get ripped off. Originally Posted by carkido45

Wow!! That is a great statment! What does it say that I am ALL on the above stated by CK45? Say what you will about CK45, and he may have his moments where you think he is an ass.... BUT..... he is always MORE than forthcoming with the TRUTH when it comes to info about this hobby!

Carry the message not the mess

That is well worth repeating........

This hobby in particular is supposed to be about FUN! Lets go have some!

JaD
Serously ya'll......we have a ignore button...since she has been on mine, i havent responded to one message or one thread of hers...shes not the only one on it....its soooo relaxing now....wait damm i hear the baby crying, so much for relaxing!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
\

OMG!! She's here? You had the baby?
I think he was also talking about you. In your short time here, you are one of the biggest shit stirrers around, and there are time when you would be best served by shutting the fuck up. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Amen. AD is the PERFECT example of how a newbie (hell or any memeber) should NOT act.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
Darth!!! You go boy, speak your mind!!

Round of shots for everybody!!

Have a great weekend everybody!
This is funny, hmm I wonder when did all this NEW drama start, oh yeah when a certain old member (who BTW did the exact samething as before and got banned) became a new member, like nothing was going to happen. Fool me shame once me, fool me twice, oh why bother.

Two drama starters were relieved of service (VN and S). The board was managable then, many ladies stepped up with good threads/comments to fill the void. Why was one of the drama starters permitted to return ? Who knows, but this is just like a crazy ex, you miss him/her until you are around them for a few minutes and realize why you got rid of them in the first place, JUST SAYIN.
Actually sometimes the drama can give you more insight into the poster than the reviews ever could.
Actually sometimes the drama can give you more insight into the poster than the reviews ever could. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
True, so true ..... I guess I just get tired of the useless threADs she post, the baiting, you know for some one who soooooooo busy but has already probably passed my post count in less than a month... It is so obivious, I guess it may be time for the old ignore button or just leave the board, who knows. Another Grand Marnier for me ........
True, so true ..... I guess I just get tired of the useless threADs she post, the baiting, you know for some one who soooooooo busy but has already probably passed my post count in less than a month... It is so obivious, I guess it may be time for the old ignore button or just leave the board, who knows. Another Grand Marnier for me ........ Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
She may be driving you to drink... but it sounds like you are burning some mighty premium gas there ...
True, so true ..... I guess I just get tired of the useless threADs she post, the baiting, you know for some one who soooooooo busy but has already probably passed my post count in less than a month... It is so obivious, I guess it may be time for the old ignore button or just leave the board, who knows. Another Grand Marnier for me ........ Originally Posted by internet_inventor2

Yummy........Grand Marnier......the only thing I can drink that does'nt make me sick or give me a nasty hangover...................... ..
Actually sometimes the drama can give you more insight into the poster than the reviews ever could. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Boy have I seen this posted before.

My version was a little different, but the same context.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
Absolute Vodka, right?
\

OMG!! She's here? You had the baby? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
yes she is here....i had her Monday at 1130...she is soooo wonderfulllll and very pretty(nothing like her mom)...lol

Sorry Darth
Congrats! I hope that all is well. I am sure she is cute!

yes she is here....i had her Monday at 1130...she is soooo wonderfulllll and very pretty(nothing like her mom)...lol

Sorry Darth Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Sorry Darth Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Yipee! Ahhh.....congrats honey! Now remember.......spoil her rotten!!..........