BBFS revisited

The risk out weighs the reward for naked sex yet i can rationalize a naked blow job as less risky all around . I dont know the math but i will stick with this logic Originally Posted by D.G.
Its the same gums bleed more than you know
The irony on this board, this subject in particular is amazing. At least half of the girls here do BBQ but deny it publicly even though the guys fully know they're lying. I know for a fact 3 of the girls commenting on yesterday's ISO do BBFS but speak against it to look so pure. We have ISOs for shitting or pissing on someone, a guy wearing a diaper, acting like my daughter, pretending you're my teacher, watching someone fuck my wife, a young girl, and old girl, a girl to fuck me in my yard because my wife is home, drink me and my 5 buddie's jizz, let me fuck you hard in the ass, etc but we've drawn the line at BBQ for some reason. Swallowing the jizz of multiple guys a week makes her a hero, but BBQ makes her disgusting. Yes, get the probability issues with disease with swallowing versus the cream pie but if you're serious about catching something then you're just playing semantics. This is the item we will say is sick...even though many do it but don't want the Scarlet Letter thus they deny in public. The "I don't usually do this", "It'll be our secret", and "Don't worry, I can't get pregnant" is common vernacular for many ladies on this board.

Everyone does realize whether you're a hooker or John, what you're doing is shunned by society don't you? Not just those enjoying BBQ, all of us. Anyone take a day off work and share with their family or coworkers they're having a 3some with a couple of hot girls from here for $600? Nobody here is so high and mighty as to judge what others do with a consenting partner. Probably best for everyone to follow the same rules of dealing with blood in public - universal precautions - treat everyone as if they're infected.

As for BBQ, and any of the other consensual activities that goes on here - to each their own. Like smoking, people are aware of the risks and are not going to stop because of others preaching to them.
I can't see the need in BB unless you're in a committed monogamous relationship. Besides, rubbers these days are a lot better than they used to be. I use Trojan Ecstasy Stimulations that have the ribs on the insides. A little lube inside the rubber and rolling it out so that it slip slides on the old pecker is pretty much the same feeling I get from BB. Sometimes, if a girl is too wet, it feels better with the rubber because of the ribs creating friction on my big head. So why take the risk?
This has to be a candidate for the all-time Dumbest thread
And what if the provider was on the pill, used Today Sponges, had an IUD, or was surgically sterile?

Originally Posted by milfy2002
And you can guarantee that how?
1 word...vasectomy.

Nobody scamming me for abortipn or child support money.
My dick is made of metal, so I'm impervious to the diseases and risk of pregnancy that you mere mortals face.

But no woman wants Pennzoil up her cooch, so I wear a rubber as a courtesy.

I hope that helps, OP.
This has to be a candidate for the all-time Dumbest thread Originally Posted by txexetoo
I agree with you on that one 100%!!!...LOL
And you can guarantee that how? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
You can see/feel both the Today Sponges and the strings from the IUD up in the vajayjay. You can also see the incision from surgical sterilization...and oh yeah, you can ask to see the birth control pills.

The way I see it, it's different strokes for different folks! If you remove the risk of pregnancy and only have disease to focus on then you can make your own decision about risk reward ratios and what's right for you.

Remember, everyone on this board bbqs at least their SO...just remember THAT when you're dining at the Y! Or don't, lol.
  • eewok
  • 07-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Personally, I like the ceremonial putting on of the cover. Some Providers are very good at it.
"In typical use, condoms are around 85% effective, or present a
15% risk of pregnancy. But in perfect use, they’re about 98% effective,
or present about a 2% risk of pregnancy.
That’s the case whether
it’s the first time someone is having sex or the 201st: what sexual
experience you have or have not had does not change the effectiveness
rate of a contraceptive.
To give you a couple methods to compare that to, spermicides are 85%
effective in perfect use and 71% effective in typical use. The birth
control pill is 99.7% effective in perfect use and 92% effective in typical use. An IUD is over 99% effective in both typical and perfect
use"
http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/20...s-really-work/

I find this interesting that many ladies say they are not on birth control. Especially busy ladies, condoms break leak whatever. At the end of the day the risk is there, so in a way if you see a 100 guys you basically barebacked 15 of them.
  • Porto
  • 07-08-2015, 06:29 PM
Xy thread LOL
Honestly, I'd be worried more about pregnancy and the multiplication of dumbasses who have no concept of the world or their contribution to it - intentional or not. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Preach it my sexy strumpet
just had a vision - the ladies using one of those grabber sticks for a chj.
then incinerating the filled cover in cremetorium like oven.

top it off with a kiss thru a screen door.

by the way I've been fixed, not neutered just fixed.
Well TinMan, It could get rusted ...

My dick is made of metal, so I'm impervious to the diseases and risk of pregnancy that you mere mortals face.

But no woman wants Pennzoil up her cooch, so I wear a rubber as a courtesy.

I hope that helps, OP. Originally Posted by TinMan