Erika 8508517351 played on my kindness and ripped me off 250

She did the same to me for 150.00, the only way I got her to answer was to get a text app and text from a new number, then we she figured it out.... her only answer was she gave me such a great rate for “GFE” on the first two visits that she didn’t really owe me anything.
Standard, sadly enough.
I just had 2 questions. Does your wife know about your girlfriend? 2. Is boi the same as boy?
Vickiiiiiii you sound like a real cunt. I would explain the deposit should be refunded bc you canceled but I can tell you wouldn't comprehend. Remember there is nothing wrong with being a whore, but at least be an honest one.
  • acr52
  • 04-04-2020, 11:16 AM
Yes even though I’ve see her and her girlfriend before and rverytging has been cool this time they gave me a sob story about how there SD had sent them money and they got some reason needed to prove to him that the were sent money from so done else for whatever reason they talked me into it since I seen her before ok this must be legit. So I sent it and she kept talking to me saying how she was excited to see me again to them after the money was picked up ghosted my ass and didn’t tell me they had moved so I show up knock on the new tenants door embarrassed as fuck and never heard from her again. 250 to get embarrassed and ghosted on my birthday no less. Now won’t pickup or text back. Really fucked up so watch out for her and her bullshit. I really enjoyed her company too. Originally Posted by fukstiky
Thank you for sharing the danger of this lady? I have several times considered approaching her but somehow avoided it. I know for sure it was my lucky day.