Men's grooming

I like to shave real close with those common a garden bics you get in a packet. Nothing special. But one of these days I'm going to ask my ATF to do the honors before we get cracking, a nice sexy shave from her, nice and slow with plenty of foam. Hmmmmmmmmm
my wife likes it shaved
I know I probably came across kinda harsh with my previous post. I was wondering does any men have tips on how to treat a fresh trimmed goatee and beards so it is not rough. I read conditioner helps and I found this link below. I just hate to not enjoy kissing or daty cause it is rough against me.

http://thesoftgoat.com/
  • `flip
  • 03-01-2014, 02:01 AM
I know I probably came across kinda harsh with my previous post. I was wondering does any men have tips on how to treat a fresh trimmed goatee and beards so it is not rough. I read conditioner helps and I found this link below. I just hate to not enjoy kissing or daty cause it is rough against me.

http://thesoftgoat.com/ Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Soft Goat works well and there are a couple of other things out there like it. As far as conditioner I have found most of the pantene 2 in 1’s work well mixed in with oil of olay body wash makes my goat super soft. I never get complaints hobby or civi..
I prefer completely shaved but I know for some men that may be an issue due to sensitivity or an SO or what have you.

So in that case a nice close trim is wonderful. Coming up for some dfk with long well "hairs" in my moth is not really my definition of sexy lmao.

Good point in bringing up facial hair care Miss Passion. I have had instances of really rough grizzlys. Ouch! Makes daty a bit too rough for my cat.
Nair bikini creme works well for hair removal around the ball sac. Takes about ten minutes and most ladies like a smooth sac. As for the rest, just keep it trimmed.
I prefer to be waxed. All over. Will be doing it soon.
Duct tape is the most cost effective to groom down there.