Being outted by the same person Twice! Mods Seeking P

I forwarded pm to you as well other mods, that was sent to me this morning in pm.. Also provider in email, you can clearly see in forward pm, me saying did she report it, when I asked her.. This was today btw..

Nothing I said was untrue, but I do know past relationships she has with a particular mod so maybe I should send it to saint Christopher. I'll reply to my last email he sent 3mnths ago .. Cause these are court documents that was sent out, fb

I don't gotta lie to kick it..
Man thats fucked up. No one should be outing anyone here. And anyone doing so should be banned for life. Originally Posted by dnasty1

You mean banned until they get another username.
Being outted by the same person Twice!
It’s frustrating, isn’t it? Maybe the person who did it to you will be punished for it, and own up to their misdeed, unlike the person who did it to me...good luck.
I'm suspicious as to why this is blasted all over coed.
Why not handle it through pms?
Whatever you say wake up, like a mod said to me, it no rules against lying so, you can say what you want..You got the link on whatI called you as stated before in plenty of threads (Link 7day ban)..(Hold on to the lie) Shouldn't be frustrating for you though, as I got penalized...

One thing I left out, when this email got sent out, a hobbyist got outted to.

Where's UnderscoreJs?

It's seem though, not speaking about wakeup, but it's seems like one particular mod is more concerned on figuring out way to ban me, for coming forward, instead being more concerned I was notified about being outted today, because they smashed... Wake up now is out here trying to distract..

I never in my life seen mod threaten a member on this board, they will get penalize, for coming forward as I did today..

I've seen mods simply say, whatever info you have please send to me, and we'll look into.. (Publicly) nothing more

I've seen people get falsely accused of outing, and the accuser never got a banned for being not accurate..

I sent everything out to staff, and was told by mods they're were in contact with provider that told me this.. just giving update..
I'm suspicious as to why this is blasted all over coed.
Why not handle it through pms? Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Because I dont mess with them like that, they're dirty!

My last ban for calling myself the b-word got me that way, and everything else.. No trust at all( They lied about why I was ban the last time,and other times..) This happened over a yr ago, between me, and yummy

They're(1)trying to be dirty behind the scenes now.. To ban me instead
Id like to know how does one get outted without outing theirselves first?? This is supposed to be discreet why would you ever even give someone your actual info of anykind.. And i agree with slit this shouldve been done maybe in the ladies room if at all publicly.. Seems like a power play. This is why the women cant be friends eventually someone gets mad and then shit blows up.. You can become aquainted but keep it bisness savy. All the ladies are here for personal gain nothing more..dont let them fool you..the first time they hear or think someone they know is doing better they sharpen their nails yo a point.. This is why i keep distant aquaintances. Im not here for females companionship.. Plenty of gentleman
And yes their are a popular table.. Best to figure out who they are and stay far away from them as a companion seeking any tranquility..wolves in sheeps clothing come in all forms..because trust me they dont have any openings no matter how inticing the invite sounds..
And yes their are a popular table.. Best to figure out who they are and stay far away from them as a companion seeking any tranquility..wolves in sheeps clothing come in all forms..because trust me they dont have any openings no matter how inticing the invite sounds.. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo

I picking up what you putting down, dear..

I'm short right now, angry, and my nerves are bad... I get it though
Just be careful.. Oh and any proof you have should not only be forwarded to mods here but gina and her staff as well that is if you know the persons id to attach it too. P4 takes even a comment of a threat to anyones privacy seriously.regardless of the form be it text online comment or email.her ban hammer is strong almost dare i say stronger than ikes..

But do trust that ike does take his job VERY SERIOUSLY and shows no favortism if the proof is there he will snuff em out (even ip addresses can be banned with the right coder on staff) one reason oh2 doesnt allow vpn logins anymore. So the name change will not matter..
Thanks for being so helpful,and will do..
This girl seems BSC.first she lies that she didnt put wakeup, then says he can confirm that only for him to come and say that she indeed outted him

Also she had somepussy whipped dude likely Nubian or the dude who like TS the1slayer on lockdown for a whole weekend posting on her bbehalf when she was sick or injured

Seek P maybe an outted but OP no different looks like
This girl seems BSC.first she lies that she didnt put wakeup, then says he can confirm that only for him to come and say that she indeed outted him

Also she had somepussy whipped dude likely Nubian or the dude who like TS the1slayer on lockdown for a whole weekend posting on her bbehalf when she was sick or injured

Seek P maybe an outted but OP no different looks like Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
This posting makes no sense while you trying to call someone BSC.. Go check what you put up, I'm not going to drop down to insults, because you don't know how to clean your arse remember?

Left stuff on my towels..

I don't care what you have to say really, irrelevant to me..

You and wakes up if anything is bsc,and the folks he fed that to, and believed it(Only Trolls).. add it up.. Allah Akbar
Lets get this straight!

1st of all black girls are not his cup of tea, he finds our pussys repugnance.

Ive never outted anyone on this board, and never did I out wakeup! This has been talked about over,and over..

He's stated as well as I, we've never met each other nor has seen anyone on the board.. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to add 1+1.. I called him a faggot point blank and that's what I got banned for! ( slang term he was not familiar with) til I sent a link to Urban Dictionary (Got me 7day ban)

If you still believe that then your a, dumbell, and I can't help that..

Next! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Look at his restaurant review's, and his wife that lives outta the country.. Who has he seen? Duh no one

He don't mess with none of these girls its all about the money for him.. Part owner(Thats what he said)
Just be careful.. Oh and any proof you have should not only be forwarded to mods here but gina and her staff as well that is if you know the persons id to attach it too. P4 takes even a comment of a threat to anyones privacy seriously.regardless of the form be it text online comment or email.her ban hammer is strong almost dare i say stronger than ikes..

But do trust that ike does take his job VERY SERIOUSLY and shows no favortism if the proof is there he will snuff em out (even ip addresses can be banned with the right coder on staff) one reason oh2 doesnt allow vpn logins anymore. So the name change will not matter.. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo

Yeah oh2 has web security.
Pyramider what is your problem sir??? First im just trying to help by suggesting sending proof of this to all mods pr site owners... And yes ck does have a form of web security why do you think firefox wont work if you try to log in thru it..if your ip address is hidden or blocked or constantly pinging it doesnt allow to sign in.. But regardless you came here to remark on a topic but mention nothing of the topic itself. That seems a bit off..

Any way.. I hope the situation is resolved for both parties and whatever the truth may be comes to light. However let this be a lesson for all girls coming in do not give anyone your info not even your rw name. This for ladies should be as it is for the men a second world never should the 2 mix.. It always ends badly when they do.. Be forwarned