"A Fighting Chance"

Elizabeth "pochahontas" warren

just another liar and self aggrandizer and fraud

its actually a rich persons scam, being a dim

they want the full force of government as a shield between them and the rabble

their thinking is that if they can just grow big government largesse
and thus keep the rabble from storming their park avenue apartments, all will be well for them for another day

they want to pass out crumbs, not from their pocket, oh no... but from this thing called government, and thereby keep people subservient and dependent, at the expenses of the small business man and entrepreneur and just mom and pop hard workers everywhere, and caring not what it really does to people and our country.

then their hoard is safer and the firewall they build for themselves is more secure.

btw .. I heard she claimed eskimo heritage during the global warming record snow storms in boston

and thus keep the rabble from storming their park avenue apartments, all will be well for them for another day

they want to pass out crumbs, not from their pocket, oh no... but from this thing called government, and thereby keep people subservient and dependent, at the expenses of the small business man and entrepreneur and just mom and pop hard workers everywhere, and caring not what it really does to people and our country.

then their hoard is safer and the firewall they build for themselves is more secure.

btw .. I heard she claimed eskimo heritage during the global warming record snow storms in boston Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It should be "Elizabeth 'let them eat cake' Warren"”
Since when did being successful become a bad thing? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You just do not like her or think she would be a good leader because she is a woman. Too bad!

btw .. I heard she claimed eskimo heritage during the global warming record snow storms in boston Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I can tell your opinions come straight from Texas, where a woman should be barefoot and pregnant and never have a voice. Best of luck to you "cowboy".
You just do not like her or think she would be a good leader because she is a woman. Too bad! Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Don't pull the gender card like the Obamazombies pull the race card. Her gender has nothing to do with it. She's been caught lying. That disqualifies her in my opinion.