Dallas has some of the STUPIDEST Women on Earth

I've never had the pleasure of Kendall, but her girlfriend, Laura Lynn, has amazing skills. Perhaps OP schedules with those two ladies...maybe both at the same time even. Originally Posted by grean

Don't be shy. Come by and say Hi
To all of the women who ghosted the OP... Congratulations...
Makes sense 😁😁
  • Crock
  • 07-29-2019, 04:17 PM
What the...
Op

You hate women. Gtfo w this garbage. Go back to your shithole where ever that is. And stop bashing B-3 @ OH2 and rtm ck for every little thing. Grow some balls.
A Fireball-inspired diatribe no doubt. Who hurt you?
Totally Agreee🤣
Nothing wrong with venting. OP just haven’t been around other cities much. I am sure CO ladies are good but there is no place like big D. We got most provider choices and many ladies that can top ladies in other area. We have ladies for everyone.

I have recently encountered a lady in AL board. It appears she been around for while and she is one of the best option in AL, MS and VA. Despite her nasty personality, poor guys in that area still pay her to see her.

Look and you make your own decision.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2640092

https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=4267358
OP. Dallas ladies ARE the best; bar none. It sounds like the problem is YOU. Dallas providers screen well, including your posting history. NO ONE in Dallas is the least little bit interested in seeing your little bitty self now. Go back to where it’s easier for you and you were obviously happier. I sincerely want you to be happier.

And gone.

Dallas women are the BEST. I know from being a former provider and now a client for my SO and myself. AND Dallas ladies ONLY entertain the BEST gentlemen, women, and couples. Who provide screening info and references and can survive a check of your postings. You can’t. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

And did you REALLY expect your 2nd choice for the evening to stand by and wait for you to get lucky on your first pick or stood up??? WOOWWWW. What a big set of stinky hairy balls you have.

You really should post this in CoEd, but you didn’t have enough knowledge to know, apparently, that the Sandbox is for NON hobby related topics. Let the women of Dallas have a chance to respond. If you’re man enough to take it. I don’t think you are. It’s a common trait of asshat fuckwaffles who can’t get dates to whine about it; and about how the women are stupid.

Do you have a mirror in your room? Maybe it will show you who is stupid if you look into it really hard. Because you are now on the DNS lists of the finest providers in the world.
Actually Dallas has some of the STUPIDEST men on Earth...

They actually pay money for the ABUSE and then come back for more.

Looks in mirror SMH.