Gun tattoos

Wen u see people with a tattoo just assume they had 40 bucks to spend
All my tats cost more then 40 Lol I love them but I think they should mean something ( regretting the ones I got when I was young and dumb). I think gun tats are trashy but that's MY opinion
i have a bunch of dragons an angel and 3 devils along with one tribal tattoo. I love tattoos myself and i like them on women as well but not the ghetto crap some women get "branded" with.
  • slap
  • 07-14-2015, 08:43 PM
I got "Don't Hire Me" tatted across my neck.

"Unemployed" across my knuckles.
There use to be a dancer at BDFW , she was a short ,little blond and damn good looking. Went by the name of Anne. She had a pistol tattoo but really did not care to notice it . Sure would like to find her
Haha. I wonder if anyone has a tatto of a gun on his dick? I wouldn't doubt it but how the hell could that even be possible? lol
The other tattoo that never fails to derail me is the sudden surprise of seeing some dude's name inked upon some very private part of a lady.

You know, you go down to say hello to kitty and there's the name "Carlos" staring back at you.
Hey, I understand. We all have a past. But people need to stay away from permanently etching boyfriend/girlfriend names in their most intimate regions.

Best one I ever saw -- probably Photoshopped, but what the heck -- was the young lady who had "Thanks for stopping by" inked right above her puss.
The other tattoo that never fails to derail me is the sudden surprise of seeing some dude's name inked upon some very private part of a lady. Originally Posted by bpurple66
Just made me think of a scene in "The Jerk"
"I had your name tattooed on my ass"
"Oh here it is, under the N's"