Who are the real provokers of Negativity here?

"Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Gabby Johnson for stating what needed to be said. I am particulary glad that these lovely children are here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed the courage little seen in this day and age.

"What are we made of? Our fathers came across the prairies, fought Indians, fought drought, fought locusts, fought Dix... remember when Richard Dix came in here and tried to take over this town? Well, we didn't give up then... and by gum, we're not going to give up now!"

No, really, thanks all for the kind words. Especially those of the OP. I feel like it's Oscar night and I just won best performance by an actor in a remedial role.

I appreciate the invite Whispers, but you know I'm not allowed out of the home too often. Can my nurse come too? (Naw, man... I do appreciate you standing up for truth justice and the American way.)

Hopefully we've all learned something here. I've learned that sometimes, you just can't face the madding crowd without a champion. So I've called in an old pal of mine just to keep you crusty bitches in line. And if you've been around awhile, you know THIS ugly sumbitch ain't gonna take CHIT from nobody! Not even John Kelso! (Ouch man ... that hurt!)

• 03-11-2011, 06:15 AM
I gotta admit that first day I was banned I got a pretty big kick out of the fact that all anyone wanted to talk about was me.

It's true, you're the most interesting character on the Austin fora.

The thread that GOT me banned really had far more negativity in it from others than me and was totally misinterpreted. I still don't agree with the ruling but it is done and over with....

I wish more of the "Attack Pack" as many are known would take a lesson from my posts or those of Rand'Al Thor's who, like me, can cut you to pieces without so much as catching a finger waive from a MOD.

You just got back from a one week ban and don't understand why you got pointed. This is the wrong time to brag about how witty, subtle and pointproof you are, dog.

Leave the trash talking to the Professional Trash Talkers Please..... Some of you are lacking in the "wit" department. Originally Posted by Whispers
Yeah, we might fuck up and get a board vacation, hey?
It has been brought to my attention that I have now been perceived as aggressive and disrespectful here. That was never my intention here at all.

What I was doing was pointing out that Yssup always has to talk about Whispers even when he is not around. I did get aggressive to him after he sent me multiple pms and some kinda made me think he was on some sort of power trip high horse....I reacted instead of responding in a non emotional manner in some ways.

I started to do the same thing to him that he was doing to whispers and two wrongs do not make a right. I will be the first to say I apologize if I offended any ladies here in doing that.

I am a sarcastic person and always have been and it is hard to convey that sometimes in a one dimensional format. I am not going away and when I smell something that aint correct I will wave the bullshit flag...
.... when I smell something that aint correct I will wave the bullshit flag... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

Doesn't that get on your hands?
TONS of PMs? You count as welll as you express yourself.
I thought I was on your ignore list???
  • Vyt
  • 03-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Ignore lists only work if you resist the temptation to click the little "View Post Anyway" link.

Thanks for stepping up, Wyldeman. Have fun at SXSW!
Starting tonight! A friend of mines band is playing at lipstick 24 which is a lesbian bar. Picture this I will be there with the fire chief from El**n who wears a big straw cowboy hat and me 6 ft and damn straight in a lesbian bar. It will definitely be a humorous and fun evening.
Ignore lists only work if you resist the temptation to click the little "View Post Anyway" link.

Thanks for stepping up, Wyldeman. Have fun at SXSW! Originally Posted by Vyt
Hard to resist the "little button" when the stank of falsehood so strongly wafts from behind it, Boss.

But you're right. We've all wasted too much time on this personal attack thread.

Thanks for all the guidance on this one. Thanks for stepping up.

Back to fucking people ... not fucking WITH people!
As usual, Yssup puts them in their place, with his unique style

Keep up the good fight, Yssup!

And of course, peace and goodwill to everyone, even to the Panic Attack Group (or whatever they're called), lol
As usual, Yssup puts them in their place, with his unique style

Keep up the good fight, Yssup!

And of course, peace and goodwill to everyone, even to the Panic Attack Group (or whatever they're called), lol Originally Posted by vkmaster
Looks like someone is hoping to rekindle this tiny brush fire. As long as it's concluded with a peace and goodwill it's innocent of course.

Funny how certain individuals insist upon dividing the board into adverse groups in order to perpetuate contention I imagine..
I know I certainly don't take sides for or against any poster or group. I objectively look at the behavior of each board poster including my own interactions.

Sometimes I notice myself getting too caught up and then I step back, shake my head, laugh at myself and recite "Don't be an idiot". Works every time.
Hey Cody...first off nice post! And well thought out.

Naw, not trying to rekindle anything. Heck, that type of stuff certainly does not need my help.

I was just tipping my hat to Yssup...and trying to inject some humor.

That's all! But I do appreciate ur thoughts
Sometimes I notice myself getting too caught up and then I step back, shake my head, laugh at myself and recite "Don't be an idiot". Works every time. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Yeah you right! But I prefer to use "douchebag." It puts the solution in a, er, clearer light!

Save me some of those burnt ends VK. I'll be up your way sometime this summer. Hope y'all have learned how to BBW, er BBQ up there in KC since the last time I was there!
I think someone has got into grandmas tonic again??? Delusions and Grandeur!! No one was put in their place by anyone.....

Well, There's Winners and There's Losers

Sinners and Choosers

Dirty grins and innocent blues

Which one are you

Hard Luck Champion
I think someone has got into grandmas tonic again???

Ya gotta stay outta that stuff man....

Disillusions and Grandeur!!

That would be "Delusions of Grandeur"

No one was put in their place by anyone.....

you commenting on a different thread?

Theirs Winners and Theirs Losers

Well, there's winners and there's losers

Sinners and Choosers

Dirty grins and innocent blues

Which one are you

Hard Luck Champion Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Sorry... Doing a Ride along with the Grammar Police today!