Its'NovaBby ^.^

This is a Nova thread, let's drop Thug. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thanks Carpenter. I get bored hearing about me.
Thanks Carpenter. I get bored hearing about me. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
I think you dont really mean that.
You like being the center...I mean your one of the few people Ive ever seen here that refer to the # views you get on your rambling non sensible threads like its your own personal social media site.
Smh
Most here would agree you've long ago worn out your welcome.
I think you dont really mean that.
You like being the center...I mean your one of the few people Ive ever seen here that refer to the # views you get on your rambling non sensible threads like its your own personal social media site.
Smh
Most here would agree you've long ago worn out your welcome. Originally Posted by BigDeal

Thanks buddy. I'm here if you need me. 😀
She is fake..anybody seen her or had a session? I couldn't find anything,probably another onlyfans etc .And to Thug whatever manager, Jesus back in the day you would have been gone. The new village idiot.
Thanks buddy. I'm here if you need me. 😀 Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Appreciate it...I dont
Thanks for playin though
Thug and BigDeal
It's a Nova thread.
no more warnings.
neither of you post in this thread again.
She is fake..anybody seen her or had a session? I couldn't find anything,probably another onlyfans etc .And to Thug whatever manager, Jesus back in the day you would have been gone. The new village idiot. Originally Posted by Loneman1968
Thanks for the insult. 😀
Your welcome and worth it.
oookay, hi ((:

not sure all the rules on here but pm me and I can send over more info etc
Absolutely gorgeous girl. I know there are a lot of guys here that would welcome you.
I think this thread needs more breasts and fewer boobs.
Thank you Ms. Nova for bringing your glowing globes on these gray days.
She is fake..anybody seen her or had a session? I couldn't find anything,probably another onlyfans etc .And to Thug whatever manager, Jesus back in the day you would have been gone. The new village idiot. Originally Posted by Loneman1968

I don't think she's fake since I did end up finding some reviews and info about her on here, though it's few. She doesn't seem to communicate through pm's or text quickly though, but I'm not sure if that's due to her being busy with real life commitments, being overblown by interested people, ect. She seems lovely, but maybe it's luck of the draw to meet her.
Absolutely gorgeous girl. I know there are a lot of guys here that would welcome you. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
Welcome her to sit on my face.