Encounter: Stood up no show by Kaite Cumms

It may be part of the business, but if a guy is pressed for time he is unlikely to take a chance on a lady with a reputation for this. There are several in the area that I’ve not tried to see when a window has opened for me precisely because I knew thanks to reviews there was a pretty good chance she would be late or not show.
Similar experience for me when I tried to see her in NRH a few months ago. Sent PM and text for verification. She answered almost immediately and remained responsive via texts. When I arrived at the IC--no reponse and completely ghosted me.
ya its def happened before and this wont be the last, I was just surprised bc the setup was going well, and shes on several boards with years of reviews. However, i did see the many negative ones so I was optimistic but had my doubts. Glad to help out, the more we give honest reports on the boards the better for everyone.

So write more (honest non-simp) reports you perverts

happy hunting, oh and PS- stop paying outrageous hoe-flation prices, when they get hungry the market will cool off
It may be part of the business, but if a guy is pressed for time he is unlikely to take a chance on a lady with a reputation for this. There are several in the area that I’ve not tried to see when a window has opened for me precisely because I knew thanks to reviews there was a pretty good chance she would be late or not show. Originally Posted by TinMan
Count me in on this as well. I've not been hobbying as much as i'd like for this exact reason. I've been burned with the delay/no show before and after reading some reviews like this, I am skeptical with reaching out to someone new.