shutdown pussy

But then the roaring twenties came after the "spanish flu" in the late teens. Originally Posted by lilylivered
That lasted three years

Trump is hoping next week we’re backing business

Yes orange man has a haNdle on this

Sure he does god help us

This is gonna be a three four month issue at least
So he should stop looking aT numbers
Get the vaccine that’s all that will save him
They mentioned the three cycles and stated they may have the vaccination for 2021-2022 flu season. So when next year comes around...
They mentioned the three cycles and stated they may have the vaccination for 2021-2022 flu season. So when next year comes around... Originally Posted by lilylivered
I believe we will get something sooner and drugs to treat it

It’s amazing what the drug companies can do when they are forced too
Cockblocking covid will force me to quarantine after i fuck 3 more pussies.
Cockblocking covid will force me to quarantine after i fuck 3 more pussies. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
You need to get London to my place tonight

Let me quarantine with her
You need to get London to my place tonight

Let me quarantine with her Originally Posted by Missburger
I told her. She must be sore.
Who’s London? I always share. Greece girl be blowing up my phone. Thought you were taking care of that for me burger?
Who’s London? I always share. Greece girl be blowing up my phone. Thought you were taking care of that for me burger? Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
i cant get out to greece yet

im on london today, ill get to her man chill
Who’s London? I always share. Greece girl be blowing up my phone. Thought you were taking care of that for me burger? Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
dz, can probably get to her he needs a little white meat
This aint going away in a couple weeks. Memorial Day is more like it: ) Originally Posted by lilylivered

If we're lucky.