The only demographic in America that reliably opposes abortion access is older men

But it really isn't pro choice, it is pro abortion, and against choice for any woman that doesn't want an abortion. Originally Posted by farmstud60
That makes no sense...nonsense.
The only demographic in America that reliably opposes abortion access is mature men

See that small editorial change makes the headline actually make sense. One need read no more to understand the reasoning for those that oppose abortion. And if you don't understand it, it's because you're still immature. Originally Posted by texassapper
Small oversight on your part...the mature women in the poll
Post menopausal religious zealots, you mean?
Hey VitaMan - please do a little research, then come back and tell us what percentage of Americans oppose/favor late-term or post-birth abortions, ok?
Post menopausal religious zealots, you mean? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Relax, yssup. You can still be called a "birthing person".
Wisdom is an old males forte. Originally Posted by texassapper
That is your opinion.

I believe the article gives poll results, not reasons for any group.

You said learn from the older and wiser. Apparently you exclude women. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I am not excluding them if they are truly wise.
That article doesn't mention reasons older Women are Pro Choice. I am over Sixty and I am willing to bet older Women who are Pro Choice are only because they know kids will grow up in a Country that is on the brink of disaster. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I know several women over 60 they are all pro life. I don’t ask them I hear them stating their thoughts
I see yssup boy is still degrading those that disagree with his atheist views. If it takes going to church to know murder is wrong you are truly a sad person
I know several women over 60 they are all pro life. I don’t ask them I hear them stating their thoughts Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I think for the most part most older women are Pro Life.
ts winn dixie says breeders are too dramatic
I know several women over 60 they are all pro life. I don’t ask them I hear them stating their thoughts Originally Posted by oilfieldace
theres a reason for that.

they want grandchildren they can spoil.
I think for the most part most older women are Pro Life. Originally Posted by Levianon17
This is interesting. It's not as "for the most part" as you - and I - thought.

In fact, according to this study, 55% of all US adults identify as pro-choice, 39% as pro life.

Women over 50 skew pro-life, but not to the degree I expected them to.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/244709/...ic-tables.aspx

Fact of the matter is that the overwhelming majority of Americans do not agree with the overwhelming point of view in the ECCIE PF.

This here bubble isn't real boyz.
This is interesting. It's not as "for the most part" as you - and I - thought.

In fact, according to this study, 55% of all US adults identify as pro-choice, 39% as pro life.

Women over 50 skew pro-life, but not to the degree I expected them to.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/244709/...ic-tables.aspx

Fact of the matter is that the overwhelming majority of Americans do not agree with the overwhelming point of view in the ECCIE PF.

This here bubble isn't real boyz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Be careful how you interpret the phrase "According To a Study". I always have to wonder,what study, who's study and who were the participants. So I take Polls and so called studies with a big grain of salt.
I think for the most part most older women are Pro Life. Originally Posted by Levianon17

From the article:

Women over the age of 50 showed the most stability in their stance on abortion, but over the past three years have become majority "pro-choice".