Deposits

In some instances it takes a year or two for a lady to have a reputation second to none, but in the scenario you posted it could take a week or two to completely smash that reputation. No lady with a lick of common sense would do anything to ruin a well earned reputation. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yup, each lady is different and they can devise their own business model. If they start from day 1 of collecting deposits and never do a ghosting then they will have a solid GOOD rep. Then only the guys who outright refuse to do deposits of ANY kind regardless of her rep will miss out.

Same principle applies to people who read about some lady who has a stellar rep, always gets awarded 6 out of 5 stars in the service department etc... but lives so far away from some that they just never go for it.
The only time I have ever given a deposit is when a provider is driving more than an hour to come to me or when she books an airfare.

Those are the only two times I have given a deposit.
I thought Candl3 started this thread? Or did I miss something? Originally Posted by Bowser98
He did. You missed nothing sir.
Thank you for the compliment none of theses assholes know me nor have met me, they’re just trolls Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yes ma'am anytime!
and on topic I have evolved on the deposit issue
for touring, outcalls or overnights FMTY Etc.. I understand why a lady would want one for peace of mind. and if you are dealing with a high class lady then you will be fine!
obviously if you are on sites like LC, STG etc. it's a different story!
I have never tried to set up a date with you, have read nothing but GOOD things about you, so you ripping into me about what I posted I feel attacked and will need to retreat into my safe space with my warm stuffy animal.

In my opinion doing a deposit a guy runs the risk of losing the money - all it takes is a lady to collect 5 deposits for 20 bucks and then ghost all 5 and she gets 100 for free.

Other side of the coin you the lady run the risk of the dude not showing up and you spent over an hour dolling yourself up.

In the end it is user choice, the lady can charge a small deposit for 1st times, or for the 1st 3 visits or every time.

The guy can say yay or nay to any of the conditions above.

who is right and who is wrong?

You decide.

But Cendell, I would never attack you as you have a solid GOOD rep on here. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
Well thank you for that, I just felt targeted and I’m sorry for any name calling I did. I would never scam anyone, I collect deposits IF I’ve never seen you or you don’t have a board presence

Anyway, my apologies to you
In some instances it takes a year or two for a lady to have a reputation second to none, but in the scenario you posted it could take a week or two to completely smash that reputation. No lady with a lick of common sense would do anything to ruin a well earned reputation. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Exactly why in the world would I ever want to ruin my rep especially with a board presence I have
I thought Candl3 started this thread? Or did I miss something? Originally Posted by Bowser98
Yes he did my bad I was just mad lol sorry, DE he stalks me on everything since 2017 he’s a wacko
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2023, 04:48 PM
Yes ma'am anytime!
and on topic I have evolved on the deposit issue
for touring, outcalls or overnights FMTY Etc.. I understand why a lady would want one for peace of mind. and if you are dealing with a high class lady then you will be fine!
obviously if you are on sites like LC, STG etc. it's a different story! Originally Posted by MrColt1911
What's a high class hooker? A better BSR? When will guys learn not to ever prepay for Pussy, it never works out......
OK, enough.

The thread is about reservation deposits.
Anything else is hijack.
I'll stop by later.
  • R.M.
  • 04-05-2023, 04:45 AM
In my book if you have a habit of NSNC or anything negative in your history. You will pay a deposit.

Most men who are famous for acting up are not serious about making an appointment and following through with it any way.
Deposits are my way of weeding out those types of men.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-08-2023, 04:38 AM
i personally have never paid a deposit, but for a gal with a good rep, it's not crazy. just not on LC or a bunch of other sites. it's not like those gals are on the bbb, u know..
In my book if you have a habit of NSNC or anything negative in your history. You will pay a deposit.

Most men who are famous for acting up are not serious about making an appointment and following through with it any way.
Deposits are my way of weeding out those types of men. Originally Posted by R.M.
100% spot on ..
I just gave back a deposit after screening and booking a gent due to his jack ass way of takling to me, I knew he was not someone who I need to spend time with ..

Deposits are my way of weeding out those types of men. Originally Posted by R.M.
Amen sista

What about those BSC whores that NCNS ? Would they have to "pay" a deposit ? I mean, it's all about "equality" right?