Kinda wanna work at a spa!👏

• fluff
  • 05-31-2015, 04:32 PM
Well I was just wondering about them!
I didn't know they take your money at spas!
Or agencies! Originally Posted by lolaskye
Well they sure don't do it for free
I've never worked at a spa or with an agency, so my knowledge is limited. If you are just trying to get someone to handle all the "paperwork" so to speak, so you can just focus on appointments, I would highly suggest a responsible, experienced assistant. You agree on a weekly/monthly rate. You can do a percentage, but I dislike that setup since their motivation is now to get you as many appointments as possible, and they MIGHT not be so concerned about your safety as their bottom line. I always go with a flat fee. A good assistant will help you make plenty more money than she costs, and relieve you of hours and hours of advertising, screening, scheduling, etc. You set the terms of screening standards, you set your own hours, you set your own price.. you're the boss. They work for you, as opposed to you working for an agency. Now you just keep an eye on things, make sure things are being done right, and do your appointments. Much less headache. A good assistant is an amazing asset.

Anyway, hope that helps. Best of luck!
Amongst the splendors of being a spa girl are pretty much losing your veto power over seeing particularly undesirable fucktards and making yourself the lowest hanging fruit for whore busts whenever some policing agency has a quota to fill or some turd with political ambition needs the press. Think Adrian Garcia and the Houston Barnicle.
I rather not do none of that!
I was just wondering!
Maybe it would be better to post what issue is giving you trouble, and see if one of the other providers has a business model that would fit you better?
I rather not do none of that!
I was just wondering! Originally Posted by lolaskye
this probably has no bearing on the discussion about working for a spa or agency...but looking at your showcase......you have one of the nicest ass's in Houston.... its award winning!!
...but looking at your showcase......you have one of the nicest ass's in Houston.... its award winning!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
LOL. Nothing like stating the obvious, but I reckon its about time somebody mentioned it. Tony never has been one concerned about being subtle. But when he's right, he's right. That is one cute caboose.
LOL. Nothing like stating the obvious, but I reckon its about time somebody mentioned it. Tony never has been one concerned about being subtle. But when he's right, he's right. That is one cute caboose. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
its a Gambino award winner... I love an ass like that....lean and shapely! I'd book her dates......And HH, subtle isn't in my playbook......