Who is on your "bucket list?"

You're sweet, cat
BTW I look a lot like you, minus your very nice busty chest LOL. Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
Damn. I thought she was talking about me.

Sounds like TopNotch and Bottomless have a love connection. sounds super fun, take pics for the rest of us Originally Posted by sipapi
Hmmm? Topnotch and Bottomless, I don't know about you but I see a TOP and a BOTTOM; seems like a match made in heaven. If I could watch I would think I was in heaven!
Hmmm? Topnotch and Bottomless, I don't know about you but I see a TOP and a BOTTOM; seems like a match made in heaven. If I could watch I would think I was in heaven! Originally Posted by cmhcfan
LMAO Too funny
i think after these two hook up they both need to write a review on each other........... humm wondering if they write a good review on a normal provider would that qualify them for the mens room? just wondering? they both probably have a strap on.......

when do the ticket go on sale for top notch vs bottomless ?????? i will buy one to watch

jb
i think after these two hook up they both need to write a review on each other........... humm wondering if they write a good review on a normal provider would that qualify them for the mens room? just wondering? they both probably have a strap on.......

when do the ticket go on sale for top notch vs bottomless ?????? i will buy one to watch

jb Originally Posted by jaybee
Women aren't even allowed to comment on other girls' reviews
Awww, gee thanks! I am so flattered! Gimme a call love!
Jackie Devlin...but it will never happen.
Kennedy...
the others I have seen before but I have pushed away
Honestly, too many to name. Sasha, Allie Kat, Kennedy, Ms.Elena,....I could go on for a while.
  • Modda
  • 08-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Starknighte (saw her once...looking for another & another & another....)
TinaMonet (Your ads are driving me crazy)
Allie_Kat (Your profile picture is making me very stiff)
Nikita (gal was with sasha last month)
I'd like to know which providers have me on their bucket list!

Star Knight
Tina Monet
Jade (If she comes back)
Taylor Sweet
A slim, attractive, Asian with small tits and speaks little English
  • JS42
  • 08-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Midwest Monique
Allie Kat
Christine
Arial
The Queen (very much so..hint hint)