Why so many females with zero posts?

So, I’ll take my scenario a step further (and hope a mod comes along to correct the record on anything I get wrong): let’s say a pimp does what I hypothesized in the prior post. He assigns talent to the old handle. She gets a few reviews and submits for VP status. Is there any way for the mods to tell if it’s the same person as the one whose age was verified a year ago?
Double post
Here is something interesting. I just followed Lance’s instructions, and all the ladies with zero posts since joining in the last year had their age verified. That indicates someone provided proof of age.

So, are the pimps providing the necessary documentation, then letting a lot of time elapse to where the mods won’t remember if the girl that finally “posts” was the one for which they received age verification?

If so, that’s a real problem for guys who are relying on “Age verified-awaiting VP” as an indication it’s safe to assume the girl is 18+. Originally Posted by TinMan
Excelent insight. I think you should report your thought to St. Chris. This may be a way for them to get around age verification
I don't know why this is but I would imagine that they forget about us and move on
Some ladies just don't know how to navigate the website and it becomes overwhelming so it never gets used...
Like old farts that peruse the obituaries I find it more fascinating to see who is having their accounts disabled.

Funindfw was a surprise
Like old farts that peruse the obituaries I find it more fascinating to see who is having their accounts disabled.

Funindfw was a surprise Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I agree the disables are more interestung... especially the one you mentioned...
We’ve all read posts from gentlemen who’ve met ladies (from BP & SWs) that they feel would fit into or be interested in our life style, post ‘so I told them about eccie’. I can also see other providers, strippers, etc. also telling lady friends of this site and as Analeese has stated: they don’t know or see how to navigate the website and simply don’t return.

I personally don’t see any conspiracy by pimps, or others, to bypass standing procedures of age verification or hold join dates.
  • L.A.
  • 01-01-2018, 08:45 PM
I asked a similar question back in May and got no answers

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...0384&highlight=

On the occasion I go into the WW there will be a single post and then some replies but the "provider" never responds or makes any more posts.
Atta Boy txboi817.
We’ve all read posts from gentlemen who’ve met ladies (from BP & SWs) that they feel would fit into or be interested in our life style, post ‘so I told them about eccie’. I can also see other providers, strippers, etc. also telling lady friends of this site and as Analeese has stated: they don’t know or see how to navigate the website and simply don’t return.

I personally don’t see any conspiracy by pimps, or others, to bypass standing procedures of age verification or hold join dates. Originally Posted by DeepDiver
+1
Logical thinking
It's interesting to see how many mongers here believe that it couldn't be possible that hooker business could be successful without review boards. There are so many successful heauxs out there that might, or might not, get themselves listed on here or any of the other boards, that are doing great business. In fact, there are a large number making a hell of a lot more because they STFU and stay away.
There are many different business models in this industry.

I always laugh at all you conspiracy fools and small picture guys.
You should be grateful for the few ladies that do choose to hang out here.
It's interesting to see how many mongers here believe that it couldn't be possible that hooker business could be successful without review boards. There are so many successful heauxs out there that might, or might not, get themselves listed on here or any of the other boards, that are doing great business. In fact, there are a large number making a hell of a lot more because they STFU and stay away.
There are many different business models in this industry.

I always laugh at all you conspiracy fools and small picture guys.
You should be grateful for the few ladies that do choose to hang out here. Originally Posted by micktoz
Word
It's simple. Pimps control many of these handles. If a provider ONLY post ads, it's [likely] a pimp. It's a natural inclination to interact with other people when you're part of a board that has open forums. If you're so reclused that you can't occasionally log on to sites and say something, then life probably sucks a bit too much for you. Either that, or you're incredibly busy, which means odds are you still aren't enjoying life.

Of course, there are exceptions. Some people just don't like to interact on the internet. I would find that odd that a lot of them are providers. It helps business to involve yourselves with your customer base. Imagine trying to sell lemonade, but you're just standing there, stoic, with no personality. Meanwhile, 50 feet away, at another lemonade stand, the seller is open, cheery, interacting with people, playing music, etc.

The easy going stand is probably going to attract more business, although a few will visit the other one just by sheer attrition (maybe the line is too long or crowd too big for the other one or the buyer is an introvert)

I like seeing the ladies talk on this board. Be boring as fuck and unsustainable if it was only dudes. Ever been to a party where there was no women??

#sausagefest
My opinion , the goods one are to busy and the bad don't care ( its the black silent helicopters that follow you)