Will Gov Andy let strip clubs open ?

What is GOBC? I've seen it referenced here a few times.
What is GOBC? I've seen it referenced here a few times. Originally Posted by icewatermansion
ask PhoenixFux as she seems bitchy about and willing to out more about it

she must of not gotten what she wanted
The real question is will the owners, employees, dancers, and patrons follow the rules when they open?
Can you drive a car without a seat-belt? Yes, but you get a ticket if caught.
Can you drive 80 mph in a 40 mph speed zone? Yes, but you get a ticket if you get caught.
Can you drive a car with a BAC of 2.8? Yes, but no further explanation if you get caught. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
None of this is the "real question"
So let's call it the "actual" question then.
The real question is will the owners, employees, dancers, and patrons follow the rules when they open?
Can you drive a car without a seat-belt? Yes, but you get a ticket if caught.
Can you drive 80 mph in a 40 mph speed zone? Yes, but you get a ticket if you get caught.
Can you drive a car with a BAC of 2.8? Yes, but no further explanation if you get caught. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
So let's call it the "actual" question then. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
we hope not

the other 3 not related
we hope not

the other 3 not related Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Related because they are rules and/or laws. Meant to describe usual outcomes if the rules and/or laws are broken.
Related because they are rules and/or laws. Meant to describe usual outcomes if the rules and/or laws are broken. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
the 3 are laws
1st one is a Gov Andy rule, not a law

FUCK YOU GOV ANDY open state up n let cops do their job
BTY ANDY Sir you belong in a FUCKING jail cell
V-Ja's in Frankfort is open. I stopped in last night. 4 girls dancing. One was about 8 months pregnant, and one was in her late 40's, early 50's. The older one looked great onstage, but when she was up close...damn, more miles on her than a road map. The other two were pretty hot though. One of the dancers said they have been open since June.
Also, Peeper's in Utica is open. Haven't stopped by yet.
the 3 are laws
1st one is a Gov Andy rule, not a law
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I take that to mean you'd feel better about it if he made the rules into laws so instead of violating a rule you can be arrested for breaking a law. That sounds like a great idea!
I take that to mean you'd feel better about it if he made the rules into laws so instead of violating a rule you can be arrested for breaking a law. That sounds like a great idea! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
no I want the fucker in a jail cell

and Andy can not make laws, sign a bill into yes
mmm so I saying both house's no matter what party, put them all in the same jail cell with Andy for not doing there job, maybe force together they will

Stop with the duh I do not understand then put words other have not spoken into

Stop with the duh I do not understand then put words other have not spoken into Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I take that to mean some might possibly feel better about it if the NYS legislators made the Covid19 reopening rules into laws and have Andy sign it so instead of violating a rule one can be arrested for breaking a law. That sounds like a great idea! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
I revised it so no words are being placed in any one persons mouth.

Now that the strip clubs have begun reopening (thank you Andy) this thread should probably die and someone could start a thread about the fucked up rules in place in strip clubs.
No not thanks to Andy, Court order n other n others risking it
No. When anything goes wrong in NYS Andy is happy to take 100% of the blame. So when something goes good he deserves the kudos and accolades.
Now if only something would go good.....

like loewr taxes and better services.....

bwahahahahahahahaha.......