Co-op ladies-Which one would you see?

That would be a yes. I would not even use my 1st fake name as screening. Originally Posted by Big Jake
I already used your 1st 3 fake names, and none of them passed screening. Of course, the first one I forgot to fax AND PM AND text, and the text code she finally gave me for the 2d attempt expired within 2 hours, and I wasn't HD Bone-a-Fide, so i had to start over. On the 3rd try, I was slightly miffed and told her I was "tranny chasing goat fucker," and she hung up on me." WTF?
I wonder why these ladies stick around then. Where does business come from? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Those who aren't posting.
I wonder why these ladies stick around then. Where does business come from? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I've wondered this myself, and the only thing I can figure is that they must not know any better. I mean, if someone else did all your screening, all your scheduling, all your advertising and was your public persona, would you have a clear idea of what your clients thought of your situation at all? Unless it came up BCD, thats the only way they'd know and, lets face it, most of us hobbyists are such weenies when we get BCD its all, Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am, You're the greatest thing ever, Thank you so much for seeing me, etc... (Or maybe that's just me! )
From guys who live in the Heights that are ticked that a hot blond is now working ... Gasp... outside the loop...
From guys who live in the Heights that are ticked that a hot blond is now working ... Gasp... outside the loop... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
LOL! Good one!
She's not one to show much control.....And, not being able to post. I'm sure this thread is driving her crazy.

But, to answer your questions....Yes, I'd see some of her girls, if she wasn't involved. No way, I'd ever give her my screening information.
Off topic but.....it's great to see you here Surcher
They stick around for those jumbo Herbalife sales commission checks... and baby, business is a boomin'!

Or maybe it's indentured servitude for the photo-shoots and Reiki Certification expenses, who knows???

While the gals are pretty shiny, I don't know if I'd even try to see them even if they were to part ways with the coin-op. I don't thinck I could fully enjoy the session because I'd be too busy wondering if they were right in the head for associating themselves with, and worse, sticking around with someone as 'challenged', as SOH
..And, not being able to post. I'm sure this thread is driving her crazy. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
Not being able to post? I must have turned my back and missed that chapter of the soap opera.
Not being able to post? I must have turned my back and missed that chapter of the soap opera. Originally Posted by tikkler33
She's been sent "Away"

Not sure how long.....But, I can only imagine she is beating her keyboard right now.

I bet she starts to go off on other boards.
She's been sent "Away" Originally Posted by Mr Clever
I thought it was unusually peaceful around here.
I thought it was unusually peaceful around here. Originally Posted by tikkler33
LOL!
I thought it was unusually DULL around here. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Fixed it for ya...
Not just their associations with her. Unstable as SOH is, that alone isn't enough to send me packing. Its close, but... P411 dropping them is a pretty big deal for me. Not only is P411 my preferred screening method, I also value Gina's opinions and when she says something ain't quite right over there, I listen.

But, back on topic, I would see Layla and Alex (possibly at the same time), if they weren't in the co-op. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I was wondering about that. Didn't know p411 had dropped them. You can't go wrong with p411. If they need more screening than that it's usually a no go for me.
What is the rheiki center's website address?

I can tell you who looks good, but SOH made such a spectacle of herself, I would never call an agency that I knew acted so unprofessionally.