Ahhh sweet retirement 🥰🥰🥰

Grats! Stay safe and enjoy life, cheers!
Congratulations girl 👏
Good luck Raven don't ever look back Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
if you dont know where you came from, you might just keep circling back to the same place - enjoying the best or way worse delites .... ins
Happy you have moved on although tough to lose a valued provider! Good luck going forward and just remember you made many happy guys over the years! Best to you!
I know a LOT more providers who retired and stayed retired, than came back, so I'll say congrats, all the best and don't look back.
Congratulations Sweetie! Best wishes in all future endeavors!!!
May the odds be ever in your favor.
  • BLM69
  • 08-26-2021, 10:29 PM
Lol nope nope nope. I've paid my way thru college and finally landed my dream job. Won't be back. Originally Posted by raven winters
Congratulations on your success, you're getting out young, beautiful and smart! You don't want to be here past your prime without any other options or $ skills but to continue way past their prime like many daily posters do.
Short retirement.

Posted an ad today on OH2

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23127825%3B
  • BLM69
  • 09-12-2021, 05:35 PM
Short retirement.

Posted an ad today on OH2

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23127825%3B Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
At least she meant to retire, then reality hits that getting stuffed by Old fat hairy men pays way better.
  • slap
  • 09-12-2021, 07:25 PM
Yeah I guess dream job didn’t pan out
If we go by this example, maybe it's better not to announce retirements. Perhaps vanishing without a word is the way to go; that might make it easier to return in the future. She posted this on August 24th. That wasn't even a whole month.
  • BLM69
  • 09-12-2021, 10:45 PM
If we go by this example, maybe it's better not to announce retirements. Perhaps vanishing without a word is the way to go; that might make it easier to return in the future. She posted this on August 24th. That wasn't even a whole month. Originally Posted by Pangolier
That's a great idea so you don't look like a total dumb ass, fool me once shame on you, it won't happen again
Paid her way thru college. You should teach a class to those dumbass' who run up a huge school debt. Them girls really are sitting on a pot of gold.
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2021, 01:48 PM
Paid her way thru college. You should teach a class to those dumbass' who run up a huge school debt. Them girls really are sitting on a pot of gold. Originally Posted by eddieg5212
You're asking a lying hooker to teach a class? She still has you fooled, she went from "I've landed my dream job and won't be back" To reality and back to getting stuffed less than 2 weeks later 😂 credibility went out the window but welcome her back to do what she does best 👍