House Intelligence Committee Finds No Collusion abetween Trump and Russians!!

How many days was it before Bush responded IB? Originally Posted by themystic
How many days/weeks did it take you to respond by coming to Houston to help out with the Democrats from Louisiana?

IB I hope the good people of NOLA dont have anything like Katrina happen under Trumps watch. Originally Posted by themystic
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...cing/12397415/

And he did such a fine job HillariousNoMore/Obaminable sent him down to Haiti to help out with their disaster .....

.. before he was sentenced after being convicted of corruption.

Were you harvesting mushrooms then? Or just can't remember?

Or is it you'd rather forget?

Where have I seen that hand gesturing before? Oh, yea!

Did she learn it from him ... or did he get it from her?

She admires him so much she assigned him to straighten out Haiti.

Then he went to prison for corruption! Fox to watch the chicken coop.
They also found OJ innocent Originally Posted by themystic
That's odd.

I thought it was the dimwits in CALIFORNIA that pulled that blunder. 'Course had the Juice been tried here in the Lone Star State, its quite possible the world would have been spared the nonsense of the Kardashians.....not to mention he'd still be in Huntsville awaiting execution.
That's odd.

I thought it was the dimwits in CALIFORNIA that pulled that blunder. 'Course had the Juice been tried here in the Lone Star State, its quite possible the world would have been spared the nonsense of the Kardashians.....not to mention he'd still be in Huntsville awaiting execution. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I'm still awaiting this explanation of who "they" are ....

... it sounds uncomfortably like .... "those people"!

Would "they" be the "sanctuary crowd" FREEING HISPANICS?

It's difficult for "White Female Victims" to get a break in MexiFornia it seems. It's ok with MisTaken if Blacks and Hispanics kill "White Females" I guess. Especially if the Hispanic is an illegal alien with a remarkable criminal history.

Mistaken appears comfortable with "White Females" being killed.
No big surprise the republicans whitewash it and the democrats will try to prove it. So much for a bipartisan report.
The House GOP is driven by fear. If they go down today in Pissburg, then the collective recti will tighten even further.
  • grean
  • 03-13-2018, 09:09 AM
Is there a separate investigation on going about how Russia ATTEMPTED, Trumpians, please note I said attempted to influence the election?

Regardless of collusion, every intelligence agency says that Russia attempted to influence the election on some way. This is a separate issue from collusion by the Trump campaign.

Trump has no expertise in this area. There is no one else saying that Russia did not try. How can he not accept their findings.

If the NSA said one thing and the CIA said another, and the FBI wasn't sure, then fine. Trump could take his stance. ALL 3, however, said Russia made attempts and will try again.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2018, 09:21 AM
Is there a separate investigation on going about how Russia ATTEMPTED, Trumpians, please note I said attempted to influence the election?

Regardless of collusion, every intelligence agency says that Russia attempted to influence the election on some way. This is a separate issue from collusion by the Trump campaign.

Trump has no expertise in this area. There is no one else saying that Russia did not try. How can he not accept their findings.

If the NSA said one thing and the CIA said another, and the FBI wasn't sure, then fine. Trump could take his stance. ALL 3, however, said Russia made attempts and will try again. Originally Posted by grean
Nuances are not our Trump Lovers strong suit.

• WTF
  • 03-13-2018, 09:23 AM

It's difficult for "White Female Victims" to get a break in MexiFornia it seems....

...and Hispanics kill "White Females" I guess. Especially if the Hispanic is an illegal alien with a remarkable criminal history.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Weren't you the one arguing that the illegal alien from Mexico was innocent of the charges on San Francisco?

If the NSA said one thing and the CIA said another, and the FBI wasn't sure, then fine. Trump could take his stance. ALL 3, however, said Russia made attempts and will try again. Originally Posted by grean
What about when TrumPutin said, " Russia if you're listening, see if you can find Hillary's 30,000 emails"

Trump is a ScumBag
The House GOP is driven by fear. If they go down today in Pissburg, then the collective recti will tighten even further. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not really. Lambs running as if he’s a Republican. Pro second amendment, pro life, and pro tariffs. He said he would vote against Pelosi for House Leader. He’s not your type of Democrat. He didn’t have a primary opponent so he’s run to the right. That’s not going to happen in all house races. If anything, Democrats are running more to the left. This is a temporary seat. The district has been re drawn.
LOL. Already the excuses begin flying.
LOL. Already the excuses begin flying. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No excuse. It’s just the truth. Try to open your mind and actually learn something. Lamb appeals to the Democrats who voted for Trump. There’s a lot of them here. Steel and coal people. Lamb would finish last in a Democratic primary in Austin. He makes too much sense. You wouldn’t vote for him. He praised Trumps tariffs. That alone makes you puke.
How many days/weeks did it take you to respond by coming to Houston to help out with the Democrats from Louisiana? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It took me a month to get to NOLA
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2018, 10:23 AM
Lamb would finish last in a Democratic primary in Austin. He makes too much sense. You wouldn’t vote for him. He praised Trumps tariffs. That alone makes you puke. Originally Posted by bambino
But he is not running in Austin. Of course he praised Trumps tariffs. If the world responds in kind with say farm tariffs, will he praise those!

He'd praise pork barrel spending if it goes to his district!