Carpet match the drapes ??

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a hairy snatch.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Smooth below with full bush in place of landing strip.

Definitely matches the drapes.

Even the touch of grey hair
As much as I'm tempted to post my full bush, I won't. However, my pubes are so dense they can almost be seen through my sheer lace panties.

As much as I'm tempted to post my full bush, I won't. However, my pubes are so dense they can almost be seen through my sheer lace panties.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
That is incredibly hot! I think you should ����. Have not seen a beautifil sight like that since 1989 lol. Thank you
I keep a partial bush nicely trimmed and bare where it needs to be..
Landing strips are cool, I like triangles or diamonds too lol
Landing strips are cool, I like triangles or diamonds too lol Originally Posted by Proper87
Agreed! I do like a variety lol. Hearts are cool too! Bare is cool too but it's the new norm, I have been in a mood I've wanted to eat pussy and I was looking at a roast beef sandwich thinking I should have gone to Arby's lol. JS
I have been looking for the same.

Unfortunately, all the girls here with nice full bushes are the big girls. Those can be picked up at any bar.

I come here to get the caliber of pussy(spinner) that I would normally not be able to just pick up at a bar. I have yet to find a spinner with a bush.

Sad times...
Bare. Bare. Bare. Love it.
Does anyone even have carpet anymore? I love a beautiful, bare vagina but I also miss a beautiful bush. Am I in the minority? I'm sure it's been discussed but hey I'm new here and just courious ��. Originally Posted by Funluvnteddybear71
You'll have more luck for carpet/drapes come late Fall & Winter.
You'll have more luck for carpet/drapes come late Fall & Winter. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Guess it's like guys who let a beard grow in the winter to keep the face earm, women let the bush grow for insulation lol.
^^^ exactamundo
I had a bald/short haired chick phase for a little while. Carpet almost always matched those drapes.
Well all this talk and thoughts about bushes has me wanting to do some gardening. Now just need to find a good garden to plow, water and fertilize...
I dated a girl once that was super hairy. When she wore a thong, it was like a muppet wearing a surgical mask. Hair everywhere.