TO ALL OF THE NEGATIVE SHIT TALKING HATERS ON THIS BOARD . TRASHING ME ON ECCIE =

At least she didn't issue a cease and desist letter... Originally Posted by Wakeup
... or a Notice to Cease and Desist Order.
HMMM showcase says you're 26 yet you have been in the hobby for 10 years? I won't comment further but we can all do the math.
So the bullshit you gave is now the bullshit you get and it upsets you.
ok but what are the people over at erotic monkey saying???
HMMM showcase says you're 26 yet you have been in the hobby for 10 years? I won't comment further but we can all do the math. Originally Posted by burkalini
sadly that is the case for some women who get started that young.
You are batshit crazy Asian Kim
TO ALL OF THE NEGATIVE SHIT TALKING HATERS ON THIS BOARD . TRASHING ME ON ECCIE = I DO HAVE REPEAT REGULARS THAT I HAVE BEEN SEEING MY WHOLE CAREER . AND OR . LARGE CHUNKS OF MY CAREER (( IF NOT THE WHOLE TEN YEARS )) ... MOST OF THEM ARE LURKERS AND OR THEY ARE TOO BUSY WORKING AND FUCKING GIRLS . TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LOW BROW SHIT TALKING THAT I SEE GOING ON : ( Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim
Bullshit

I'm guessing anyone who sees you twice gets your fs for 50 deal
Good thing she never visits the political forum, talk about massive shit talking
Kim needs help.
Never feed into negativity...you can't control what people say...and never make it a point to have to explain ones self
I'll stop... Promise!!

• tzv13
  • 08-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Kim, when are you coming back to Austin? We miss your All Caps!!!