Review: CG4U a time waster. grade: F

Hey I had a girl cancel on me when I was in parking lot, no review just note in Men's. Never got response or reason, moved on. Hey she saved me $$$ that day. Shit happens
I've never seen her BCD but I believe that's the first negative thing I've ever read about her on here.
  • ttmax
  • 10-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Mr Periwinkle......Now on the serious side and to make amends. ....reschedule with her....yes after all the drama!.....and I guarantee you!.... you will ...no she will totally change you...why? She is an amazing lady...try it!
I don't know her well, but I have seen her twice and have never heard a bad word about her. Seems like she should have contacted you, but weird shit happens. I was once inside the girls apartments when the battery on my phone died - before she gave me the apartment number! I didn't want to bum a phone somewhere and take the chance of outing her, so... I went home, called her, apologized, and got a date (successful) the next day.

I'll bet (hope) that she makes it up to you - in style.
She is beyond doubt a class act, with TCB and BCD! I'm confident she has a logical explanation for what transpired!

My best advice. Give it another shot! Getting BCD with this amazing young lady is fucking AMAZING!
  • ttmax
  • 10-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Well...its unanimously a good vote for college girl....Honey put me down for a visit....I know the line is forming. ...seriously put me down.
It is very interesting that "Von Spieler" who has had a session with CG4U and is conveniently a "moderator" has decided to move this review to the co-ed discussion? I personally don't care where it is moved. I just want any clients who have never seen CG4U what they might expect. If you have a conflict of interest, better to bow out.
  • ttmax
  • 10-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Listen up periwinkle. ....reschedule with her....you know shit happens. ...maybe I am sticking my foot in....but she is well worth her time. ...just try one more time.
  • savak
  • 10-11-2014, 09:19 PM
It is very interesting that "Von Spieler" who has had a session with CG4U and is conveniently a "moderator" has decided to move this review to the co-ed discussion? I personally don't care where it is moved. I just want any clients who have never seen CG4U what they might expect. If you have a conflict of interest, better to bow out. Originally Posted by periwinkle
moving a "ncns" review to coed is the norm here...
periwinkle... thanks for the information... no worries , this isnt a contest , this is what HAPPEN TO YOU! glad you stepped up to the plate .... most will avoid wk's and NOT put up a no show... kudos to you! i am sure this wasnt the first and wont be the last...
  • Tco11
  • 10-11-2014, 09:33 PM
If you choose not to reschedule with her it will be your loss and my gain. I will happily (and most likely will! Lol) take your appointment with this stellar girl. Again, sorry this happened but her reputation is well deserved and unbelemished. If anyone deserves a "bad day" pass it's her! I'm sure it was nothing intentional....real world happens to the best of us. She is spectacular in many ways.....

QUOTE=periwinkle;1055904706

]It is very interesting that "Von Spieler" who has had a session with CG4U and is conveniently a "moderator" has decided to move this review to the co-ed discussion? I personally don't care where it is moved. I just want any clients who have never seen CG4U what they might expect. If you have a conflict of interest, better to bow out.[/QUOTE]
periwinkle as mentioned this is WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU! i guess now its NOT unblemished... real world does happen but 2 minutes to pm ; text ; smoke signal ; whatever...only takes 2 mins... and most def after the fact still no word??? its just pussy.. the cure of cancer is not inside hers... again THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU! wont be the last...
It is very interesting that "Von Spieler" who has had a session with CG4U and is conveniently a "moderator" has decided to move this review to the co-ed discussion? I personally don't care where it is moved. I just want any clients who have never seen CG4U what they might expect. If you have a conflict of interest, better to bow out. Originally Posted by periwinkle

It's not Von...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=269877

Kindly,

Camille
Not a review to begin with

My god I see more pussy on here then on the street . keep your balls with you . if she didn't call or text back there is no excuse and give her another chance to do the same .. I don't think so and tco11 your lost and my gain, dude there are other girls out there that provided better service quit kissing ass