ohio: thousands line up for trump motorcade

• oeb11
  • 10-25-2020, 05:28 PM
WTF is jealous of the cheerleader frock he wants to wear!
Trump has rock star appeal!
He looks like Meat Loaf!

Rock Star Trump!
He looks like Meat Loaf! Originally Posted by matchingmole
That's too good of a compliment, Meatloaf rocks pretty hard.
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2020, 07:40 AM
meatloaf is an amazing performer - give it his all.

DPST's always screw up their supposed insults!
Thanks - Mole!!!!
Amusingly, a comparison to the Biden motorcade:
LSM is not reporting as per the normal deflection of truth and facts
White trash at its finest lining up the streets. I hope they thoroughly enjoyed the last time they'll be able to do that.

They should have been home trying to get a job so they can get off of welfare. I'm sick of paying taxes to feed these losers.

When Biden called them "Poor Boys" instead of "Proud Boys", I thought that was just a subliminal slip of the tongue and he was correct.
An let the triggered deflection begin ,,,,, Joeys thinks he's runin against George Bush , Brilliant
White trash at its finest lining up the streets. I hope they thoroughly enjoyed the last time they'll be able to do that.

They should have been home trying to get a job so they can get off of welfare. I'm sick of paying taxes to feed these losers.

When Biden called them "Poor Boys" instead of "Proud Boys", I thought that was just a subliminal slip of the tongue and he was correct. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If you want people off of welfare and working you shouldn't be voting for the welfare state then, Mr. McCain. (btw, big fan of The Rifleman, was the reason I got my first levergat).
That's too good of a compliment, Meatloaf rocks pretty hard. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Used to...back in 1978....today he is a relic....much likeTrump
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2020, 03:06 PM
Blind and deaf DPST's!
Meatloaf sucks these days...and he does not "rock"
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2020, 03:19 PM
Blind and deaf to any reason or logic, and no comprehension of Facts and Truth!