I am officially RETIRED

Praying for you Sweetie! Hope that you have a quick and full recovery!!!
Please keep us posted on your progress. Even some of us that haven't had the pleasure of meeting you still want to know how you are doing.

And don't be afraid to take advantage of the "frisky" days that may occur every now and then. Those stories are worth sharing as well.
Please keep us posted on your progress. Even some of us that haven't had the pleasure of meeting you still want to know how you are doing.

And don't be afraid to take advantage of the "frisky" days that may occur every now and then. Those stories are worth sharing as well. Originally Posted by TinMan

I think he summed it up pretty well. Luv ya KA CIZZ and I know you will beat this. KICK CANCER'S ASS!
Genuinely sorry to hear of your illness, Kaci--you've been a lovely companion here on the boards, though I've never had the chance to meet you. I'm glad to hear that you caught the cancer early, and that it's only stage 2. I have no doubts you'll beat the tar out of it!

Best of luck to you, ma'am--in everything you do.

Chewtoy
Love and prayer to you! You will kick it's a$$!
Wishing you a very speedy recovery. Our prayers are with you. :-*
Hope all gets better with you will keep you in my prayers
  • jafun
  • 06-03-2013, 07:04 AM
My prayers and best wishes are with you...
Hi Kaci, I never had the opportunity to meet, but I know from your reviews that you are a strong person so stay positive and you will beat this over time. God bless and take care.
You Will Beat This Kaci !!
I saw a vehicle with Giant Letters on the back Window that says

CUCK FANCER

how appropriate!!!
Best wishes to you and many positive vibes about your health doll.
Best wishes to you during this time. It's good to hear that you have a great support system. I never know exactly what to write or say but I am hoping for you the very best.

Thinking of you,
Elisabeth
Stay Strong Kaci.....Kick it's @$$....Keep us posted....
Kaci,
I wish you well and pray your future turns out to be bright and cancer-free. It's a battle but one that's winnable. Stay healthy. Keep your peace-of-mind intact while going thru the next stage of your life; namely working with your doctors to achieve freedom and lasting health. Stress needs to go away. Smoking is a non-no as is too much alcohol. Keep your spirits and focus on making this a fight. Get your sleep. Vegetables and fruits are your firends. A healthy mind and body add to your chances. Don't let anyone distract you from doing what's best for YOU. Remember..until you cross the goal it's all about YOU. God bless.
Hugs--- keep your head up.. we'll keep the light on for ya.