New Sticky Thread Need: Bareback Unfriendly Providers

The complete lack of any provider response tells me that they all like the up selling potential for bareback. I wonder if they are correctly assessing the profit/cost ratio. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody

Really Mr. Peabody? You draw the ludicrously hard and fast conclusion that lack of provider response auto-magically advocates for unsafe practices? Does your delusion have no end? It couldn't have anything to do with providers simply not being interested in your patronizing, pointless, not to mention seriously fallacious thread?

Your posts have a history of jumping the rails to destinations unknown and this thread is no exception. Congratulations.

I would take SL and his pathological need to be a
Gooey Gob of Fart-Gas, and Whisper's Buttery Side of Prolapse, and RockerRick's being a Fakkin' Weird Gobshite, and Toyz as Satan's Cumsock, and Wind as a the Grand Vizier of the Dragging Nutsack (God I love you guys!), in essence I will take a overflowing plate of pure 100% boiled asshole over nonsensical, prosaic posts.
Really Mr. Peabody? You draw the ludicrously hard and fast conclusion that lack of provider response auto-magically advocates for unsafe practices? Does your delusion have no end? It couldn't have anything to do with providers simply not being interested in your patronizing, pointless, not to mention seriously fallacious thread?

Your posts have a history of jumping the rails to destinations unknown and this thread is no exception. Congratulations.

Gooey Gob of Fart-Gas, and Whisper's Buttery Side of Prolapse, and RockerRick's being a Fakkin' Weird Gobshite, and Toyz as Satan's Cumsock, and Wind as a the Grand Vizier of the Dragging Nutsack (God I love you guys!), in essence I will take a overflowing plate of pure 100% boiled asshole over nonsensical, prosaic posts. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Damn. I understood every single word you said up till "Really".
Damn. I understood every single word you said up till "Really". Originally Posted by knotty man
You make me LOLZ!

Gooey Gob of Fart-Gas, and Whisper's Buttery Side of Prolapse, and RockerRick's being a Fakkin' Weird Gobshite, and Toyz as Satan's Cumsock, and Wind as a the Grand Vizier of the Dragging Nutsack (God I love you guys!), in essence I will take a overflowing plate of pure 100% boiled asshole over nonsensical, prosaic posts. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Am I the only one who finds this sexy as hell?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Am I the only one who finds this sexy as hell?!?!?!?!?!?!? Originally Posted by sifupsi
For $37.50 I will give any chap an Illustrious Valentina Insult one can use in their signature line. In addition to the aforementioned chaps, Sniveling Cumbubble and Shitbrain Bingo are already taken. Overwanked Dicklet and Wounded Anus are still available should anyone inquire.

Thank you.
Maybe Mr P is tied up in a closet and someone is hijacking his account

IB
The complete lack of any provider response tells me that they all like the up selling potential for bareback. I wonder if they are correctly assessing the profit/cost ratio. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody

Even I wouldn't of wrote that and I'm a card carrying asshole. Lol
Let's have a permanent list of Ladies who will benefit from extra business by declaring that they do not do bareback ..ever!
Only a better title should be Bareback is RAPE!
-Mr Peabody Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
I'm curious why you "signed" the post.

Were you trying to save the reader the trouble of shifting an eye a few degrees to the left? Was it for extra emphasis, as in "So says Mr. Peabody, dammit!" or "Let there be no mistake who is the author of this fine piece of prose — that's Mister Peabody, to you, Sir" or something else that might not be similar, but, at least, in the same general neighborhood?

Inquiring mind(s) want(s) to know.

This just gave me a headache trying to understand those big words.
Damn the WK Capt Save A Ho has turned on them already. Originally Posted by black sunshine

I have heard this saying before .... but I can't remember when... does that sound familiar to
anybody else?
So..... where is this durn list at anyway?
So..... where is this durn list at anyway? Originally Posted by JadeRose
C Peebody.
Well this thread went south pretty fast!
Why do we have to start a list? Just ask or check out sig lines, ads or profiles.
There are some ladies that never post anything except their ads to avoid the drama on here. So why should they change their habit just to sign up for your list that doesn't exist yet.
I have heard this saying before .... but I can't remember when... does that sound familiar to
anybody else? Originally Posted by universalenergy

Something to do with how a certain WK monger turned on his poor "Slave" damsel when she dumped him. Now he's using it on others. Poetic.