My life is over...

lude chat. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
^
so what is this thread about again? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
This thread is making my point, lol. I have nothing better to do, so I'm rambling in a random thread about being addicted to the boards.
^

This thread is making my point, lol. I have nothing better to do, so I'm rambling in a random thread about being addicted to the boards. Originally Posted by sketchball82
hmmm.... have you thought about maybe calling a provider and making an asap appointment.....seems a lot more fun than this right?
hmmm.... have you thought about maybe calling a provider and making an asap appointment.....seems a lot more fun than this right? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
++1 good idea!
hmmm.... have you thought about maybe calling a provider and making an asap appointment.....seems a lot more fun than this right? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Haha... I would but my wife decided to be very aggressive today since I was out of town last weekend. I haven't had so much sex since waaay before I was married. >.> I'm worn out.
so this is where you turn after soooo much sex with your wife?
Yup. Odd, isn't it?

LOL! No, this is where I turn late nights.... pretty much every night now. Sometimes I post. Sometimes I read. /shrug
You shouldn't say that till you have over 5k post then you need to get a life Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Hey now...I resemble that remark Rabbit , I work here
Hey now...I resemble that remark Rabbit , I work here Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You call it work? LOL just teasing.
Hey now...I resemble that remark Rabbit , I work here Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
your right were actually being productive...
so this is where you turn after soooo much sex with your wife? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
KK you should move to Kansas City. The guys are pretty nice. The issue of your other thread would probably never be an issue in KC because the guys are reall needy. But they want someone sweet. If you look a lot of providers travel to KC when they probably dont need to when you consider where they live.
your right were actually being productive... Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
lets hope not re-productive! lol
KK you should move to Kansas City. The guys are pretty nice. The issue of your other thread would probably never be an issue in KC because the guys are reall needy. But they want someone sweet. If you look a lot of providers travel to KC when they probably dont need to when you consider where they live. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
i will keep that in mind...its just so scary going to a new place...and being totally independent kinda sucks because i have to plan and figure everything out by myself.
KK you should move to Kansas City. The guys are pretty nice. The issue of your other thread would probably never be an issue in KC because the guys are reall needy. But they want someone sweet. If you look a lot of providers travel to KC when they probably dont need to when you consider where they live. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Kandy: I agree with the snake. You sound a little depressed, but based on your pics, review, and personality, I'm sure you're worth a lot! Don't let a few dickweeds drag you down. If you start touring, come to DC. I'll guarantee one eager client, lolol!
You call it work? LOL just teasing. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Hey Ive never even ran an ad here so It works for me
Plus I can answer all my pm's in timely manner

KK's right, its being productive, hey, I played on the computer all the time at my last job, why should this one be any different lol
Come to Ar KK
Kandy: I agree with the snake. You sound a little depressed, but based on your pics, review, and personality, I'm sure you're worth a lot! Don't let a few dickweeds drag you down. If you start touring, come to DC. I'll guarantee one eager client, lolol! Originally Posted by sketchball82
im far from depressed i am unable to be....
and dc is deff on my list as soon as your upcoming snow season is over!