Provider needs my help

Ultimately, it's your money. Do whatever makes you feel better.

If you do decide to give it to her, make it a gift, not a loan. If she pays you back, then you can be pleasantly surprised. But don't hold your breath.

And I'm curious about one thing - how does the death of her grandparent equate to a need for money? Obviously, I don't know this girl, but in far too many cases the desperate cry for money means that her dealer isn't taking it in trade anymore.
OH BP you are soooo Cynical. AND you are trying to add logic to a very questionable request.

A girl, who makes a living convincing a zillion guys that there a sincere connection--one that is VERY different from the other zillion guys she enjoys, sees ATM stamped on a guys forehead and wants some money before she moves away.
It isn't clear why you are asking permission to help a friend unless you are looking for a reason to not help. Is she putting pressure on you to give her the money? Giving $$$ at first can lead to $$$$ later so be sure you have limits on what you want to do for her and she understands that or it can end up very badly.
I thinck you should give her the money...........you two were made for each other.
500 from you, 500 from him, 250 from that other guy, 300 from yet another guy...... Are you the only one? Just saying.

As previously stated, a gift would be your best case.
  • ness
  • 08-10-2010, 04:29 PM
I wouldn't go there. Even if you can stay all high minded about it and make it a gift, you run the risk of making yourself a mark. Do you think she knows that your a big softie that cares for her? If so that pretty much explains why you are the shoulder to cry on. If a few more of these incidents occur you will resent her, or you'll say no and she will resent you.
I thinck you should give her the money...........you two were made for each other. Originally Posted by dearhunter

LMFAO!!!

Just about what was expected......

JaD
Bad move don't be a sucker and definitely don't listen to DearHunter.... Dr Phil he's not.
use the money to go fuck some hotties. Instead of getting fuked by your soon to be ex friend.
500 from you, 500 from him, 250 from that other guy, 300 from yet another guy...... Are you the only one? Just saying.

As previously stated, a gift would be your best case. Originally Posted by OneInAMillion
+1
have her suck a dick or two or 10. and it's no longer your problem
She should be able to raise quite a bit by providing as was stated. It sounds more like she is in the process of organizing a stable of sugar daddies.
  • Trey
  • 08-10-2010, 06:38 PM
I say get laid for it call it a five bill session get at least 2 hours out of it.

It's your money if you fell good giving out cash to this girl go for it its your business do what you want. Never bring it up again as its gone, never think about it. And never ever ask her about it you won't see her again ever.
Bad move don't be a sucker and definitely don't listen to DearHunter.... Dr Phil he's not. Originally Posted by carkido45

Listen to DH, afterall he is the Fucking Prophet as well as the President of the Mickey Mouse Club.
Hell yeah give her the dough, if she's been good to you. And make it crystal clear to her that you do not expect a damn thing in return. Not money, not pussy, not special treatment, not a damn thing. She may never have heard a thing like that before. Tell her to do the same for someone else in need and worthy in the future. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I couldn't agree more.