first time I have seen this lol

Oh well, she's ugly and her ass is too big anyway.
white pimp, imo Originally Posted by eccienewbie

• L.A.
  • 03-12-2014, 08:18 AM
I'm tired of being discriminated against.

Where's the love for the middle aged, balding, chubby white men these days?
Oh well, she's ugly and her ass is too big anyway. Originally Posted by catbanger
Yeah.. and she doesn't advertise as being a greek cum dumpster, either-- so not your type, eh?
I'm tired of being discriminated against.

Where's the love for the middle aged, balding, chubby white men these days? Originally Posted by L.A.
Did you look in today's new provider ads yet?? ROTFLMFAO
Did you look in today's new provider ads yet?? ROTFLMFAO Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Which one? Post a link, Bro.
She doesn't want to go with white guys because our dicks are too big. Nothing new. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
You mean like if we put them all together?
You mean like if we put them all together? Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Haaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Damn
Her ad is gone. Guess she saw all 5 qualified gents and packed up and left for the next city.
Her ad is gone. Guess she saw all 5 qualified gents and packed up and left for the next city. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Haaaaaaaaaaa
"Why no Whites?" Originally Posted by ftango4
Maybe she doesn't like pink dick or red roosters...
[QUOTE=GracePreston;1055072011]Yeah.. and she doesn't advertise as being a greek cum dumpster, either-- so not your type, eh?[/QUOTE
Do you need to borrow my hammer for your nail? Bwahahaha
Her ad is gone. Guess she saw all 5 qualified gents and packed up and left for the next city. Originally Posted by Prolongus

You got jokes, eh?

Her choice, and loss!
gotta luv the grumpster!
I wanna see some guys post threAds in coed offering their patronage with NO WHITE HOS policy. That would bring things full circle. I'll be waiting patiently.