Abby Huntsman....the Sexxxxiest of all the Fox News girls?

• DSK
  • 02-22-2017, 06:09 PM
Yeah, this is relevant to journalism. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only cocks are "relevant" to you. Slovenly, stupid. cocksucking pig. Why don't you give us your opinion of Shepherd Smith - he seems like your type.
Tracy Bynes FBN.

download (7).jpg
Anyone like redheads? Liz Claman will do anything to keep the ratings up...

the lady of this thread.

the lady of this thread. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I recognize those eyes now. They also belonged to a barmaid at a little dive across the street from my apartment of twenty years ago. Though a confirmed teetotaler, I'd sit for hours just imbibing her presence and chasing it down with Coca Cola. "Once you go black, you'll never go back," but we might have found an exception here.
I still have to go with Harris Faulkner

I always had the idea that michelle fields was the one, loved her hair, loved her look, loved the statements she'd make

she wasn't a fox personality, just a contributor, but a very easy on the eyes contributor

she did flake out over the cory lewendoski thing and hasn't been seen since

Watching OUTNUMBERED on Fox News this morning (Fri 24th)....Gillian Turner on the far left, Abby Huntsman, far right. Right now, those two hotties would be my choice for a Fantasy Duo tonight.

(Disclaimer: yeah, I'm fickle....tomorrow, it'll prolly be two other ladies on that list...what can I say?)
Maybe it's just me....I dunno.

<<<<<<<<<<<<Most of you have seen general assignment report, Abby Huntsman on FoxNews, right? Anyways, she's been co-hosting the mid-morning show today and damn...(to me) she's just stunning.

Smart, articulate, so effin' classy and just so damned easy on the eyes.....

Jenna Lee's not bad either...but Abby really does it for me.

Maybe I should look for a provider in the DFW area (soon, too!) that resembles her for a little slap and tickle R/P. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
You can keep the Fox News Girls, I will take Rachel Maddow who is sexy and intelligent any day over the Fox Cheerleaders.
You can keep the Fox News Girls, I will take Rachel Maddow who is sexy and intelligent any day over the Fox Cheerleaders. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Ya, Rachel is hot. To you.

maddowjpg.jpg
You can keep the Fox News Girls, I will take Rachel Maddow who is sexy and intelligent any day over the Fox Cheerleaders. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

You continue to clarify things about you:

1. Fraud

2. Idiot

3. Possibly a Klan member; statement from earlier today

4. Possibly not even male....this post tell us you're prolly a woman. And a dyke, at that.

Stay off this thread, Fraud. This is ONLY for red-blooded All-American men who love sexxxy, beautiful women.
You continue to clarify things about you:

1. Fraud

2. Idiot

3. Possibly a Klan member; statement from earlier today

4. Possibly not even male....this post tell us you're prolly a woman. And a dyke, at that.

Stay off this thread, Fraud. This is ONLY for red-blooded All-American men who love sexxxy, beautiful women. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
We should just all put him/shim on ignore. A waste of bandwidth
We should just all put him/shim on ignore. A waste of bandwidth Originally Posted by bambino
Isn't he /she/ it assup's " branch manager " for the Pittsboig area gloryholes ?
Ya, Rachel is hot. To you. Originally Posted by canuckeight
there is a word that basically describe rachel madcow. and that word is dyke. so you love dykes?
Julie Roginsky - Fox News - Even though she's a liberal and born in Moscow I'd still hit it! I could put those lips to good use!